Eurovision Rewatch: 1997 18/04 (20.00 BST)

Actually it wasn't that odd, I think in the early years of they new format the invited some foreign "stars", like Alannah Myles (anyone remember her US #1 song in 1990 Black velvet?)

Fun fact: I met one of my very very best friends after she sang Black Velvet at a karaoke on a works night. She was ace and I just HAD to tell her. 12 years later, we're still besties.

Actually it wasn't that odd, I think in the early years of they new format the invited some foreign "stars", like Alannah Myles (anyone remember her US #1 song in 1990 Black velvet?)

Oh god I remember that hard rock shite she sung with what's his name from Europe in 2005

Love Shine A Light went on to reach #3 on the UK charts. Last top 3 Eurovision track in the UK until Loreen.

After an "old" contest this week I reckon we'll bounce bang up to date into 2016 next Saturday anyway!

The B-Side to the Love Shine A Light single was about Spider-Man.

Did one of the mods actually ban Penelope tonight? We all know what we're missing at the moment.
He's actually off with some other friends tonight. He pocket dialled me a bit ago, he was talking to someone about 'rubbing the lotion on its skin'. From the screaming it sounded like quite a party!

Fun fact. I’m so hungover I’ve only managed to drink 2 bottles of beer in the past 3 hours.
Omg and with the laptop NIGHTMARE it’s really not your night love :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom