Eurovision Rewatch: Kyiv 2005 (19/09 20.00 BST)

As I got lost just over half way through I'm repeating my vote from the first watch. It looks about right.

12 Israel
10 Romania
08 Hungary
07 Greece
06 France
05 Albania
04 Malta
03 Turkey
02 Bosnia and Herzegovina
01 Spain

Not sure I can be arsed with the voting

I'm a little concerned that this may be one of the ones where the voting alone takes about four hours.

Oh, announcing all the points. This can't be good.

Oh each point, fuck this shit

The Lucille’s hole joke is just as tired as the lol Soldi’s 12 !!11 joke

Mediocre results for Greece. It's almost like an A Song For Moopy results show.

I would like to stand.

Having started off as a civilian and then an unsuccessful moderator for a number of years alongside VoR & Indie, I feel like I have the required experience and technical knowledge to provide Moopy with assurance and confidence moving forward.

I helped navigate Moopy through its toughest periods, working night and day with the other admins to pull the forum back from the brink and keep it afloat.

I chose to stand down as Administrator a few years ago, but since then I have developed my skills further, working with HTML, JavaScript and a little bit of CSS day-to-day, and also working with Xenforo (the forum’s software) and PHP (the programmatic language that powers the forum).

I’m comfortable working with the existing admin control panel and also the site’s wider control panel, and I’m comfortable discussing issues/performance with our hosts, as and when required.

There will undoubtedly be other members who stand that are more visible than I am, but I am here a lot, and I believe I can fit back in to the team with ease, helping Moopy to thrive in the years ahead.

I’d really relish the opportunity to work on behalf of you all again, if you’d have me

I would like to stand.

Having started off as a civilian and then an unsuccessful moderator for a number of years alongside VoR & Indie, I feel like I have the required experience and technical knowledge to provide Moopy with assurance and confidence moving forward.

I helped navigate Moopy through its toughest periods, working night and day with the other admins to pull the forum back from the brink and keep it afloat.

I chose to stand down as Administrator a few years ago, but since then I have developed my skills further, working with HTML, JavaScript and a little bit of CSS day-to-day, and also working with Xenforo (the forum’s software) and PHP (the programmatic language that powers the forum).

I’m comfortable working with the existing admin control panel and also the site’s wider control panel, and I’m comfortable discussing issues/performance with our hosts, as and when required.

There will undoubtedly be other members who stand that are more visible than I am, but I am here a lot, and I believe I can fit back in to the team with ease, helping Moopy to thrive in the years ahead.

I’d really relish the opportunity to work on behalf of you all again, if you’d have me
Ok, it’s nice you want to stand in as the new host for 2005, but it’s nearly over.

I would like to stand.

Well I, for one, am satisfied that you have never done anything in any way unpredictable.

THERE ARE STILL FIFTEEN COUNTRIES TO GO.:emoji_tired_face:

“TO THE LEFT, TO THE LEFT” said Javine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom