Eurovision Semi 3 AFTERPARTY: OFFICIAL thread for the INFAMOUS Go_a BEDROOM PERFORMANCE 23:15 - LIVE

As usual I'm worried about cutting down a long masterpiece to just three minutes

Yes that last note physically hurt me but still I'm here for it

Well I'm not ready to stop! YouTube has thrown on her speaking in Ukrainian sitting on a rug and I assume some singing will start in a bit so I'm pre-living for it

Um. How MUCH longer than the Eurovision limit is this? It all seems quite essential.

I’m not concerned about the cuts tbh, I think they’re smart enough to do it right.

As usual I'm worried about cutting down a long masterpiece to just three minutes
It's actually only 3:45, getting it down to 3 minutes is very doable without even touching the instrumental part or the crazy way it builds up!

Technically her vocal is one of the most unlistenable and jarring of all time but she sells it like a slap of cold ice in the face! :disco:

My YouTube has put on an our long concert from something called the Hardkiss which I assume is Eurovision related

Well I'm not ready to stop! YouTube has thrown on her speaking in Ukrainian sitting on a rug and I assume some singing will start in a bit so I'm pre-living for it
We have a folk awards performance of something and it's pretty good

They could always pull the same trick as Torvill and Dean at the 1984 Olympics. They couldn't create a remotely satisfying version of Bolero that fit within the time limit, but noticed that the time didn't start until their skates touched the ice so spent the first 25 seconds of the song on their knees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom