Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

VoR

Take it or leave it
This is easily in my top ten films of all times. Just perfection from start to finish. The film Julianne should have won the Oscar for.

Last edited:
I have to watch it again sometime but it was GREAT

Just like an old-style WOMEN'S PICTURE but you're allowed to like it because it's ART DARLING

ALL+THAT+HEAVEN+ALLOWS+B.jpg

GET OUT THE HANKIES MAUD

Last edited:
who's that in your avatar, don? it's so not you somehow.

It's a TOP STAR from a NON-AUSTRALIAN LADIES PRISON DRAMA

Not a massive Jane fan, but that is a good picture. If we're talking older woman younger man romances, Joan Crawford in Autumn Leaves is something else - it's her last A-picture, and yet totally signals where she's going (not least because it pairs her with her Baby Jane director for the first time, but also because of how ridiculous her suffering is in it, even for her).

Just watched this for the first time. Todd Haynes certainly has a style that he won't deviate from and it's all very classy and proper. Julian is really good and the soundtrack is lovely as well.

Re-watched this for the umpteenth time as May December has put me back into a massive Todd Haynes/Julianne Moore mood.

God it's wonderful. All three of the leads should have won Oscars, let alone Julianne.

I assume then you'll be... wanting a divorce :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom