Favourite Cypriot POST-FUEGO entry??

T- taco – tamale – ya that’s my mood

• Total voters
AKA the GLORY YEARS! :(

:yeahyeahfire:

The tempting, tantalising and queen of reproduction TAMTA! The way she just makes the crowd ADORE her for the first 10 seconds of the perf ICON QUEEN WIG and FASHION!

lol whomst??

Did Elena Tsagrinou sing IN THE CLUB BITCH! or not?? Did we ever find out??
Anyway Cyprus boldly took on organised religion (and Zara Larsson) with typically UNDERWHELMING results

A FAN FAVE (in my home alone) from Andromache that would have qualified under the 100% televote system!!! I seem to recall there was a SPED UP version that was QUITE the thrill!

:JohnPissed:

Who do you PICK? :yeahyeahfire:

Ready to declare El Diablo a modern day CLASSIC! The staging was absolutely stunning and deserved so much better than I think 17th?

I still howl every time I'm reminded of 'In The Club Bitch!!!' - love when a song title could pass as either a good text message or the opening of a Hemingway short story harrowing enough to scar you for life :disco:

Ready to declare El Diablo a modern day CLASSIC! The staging was absolutely stunning and deserved so much better than I think 17th?
urn-publicid-ap-org-e474a5c343e5aca0516ecf0b76389d75Cyprus_Church_Eurovision_00744.jpg

"Satan worship DOESN'T repesent us" says woman with doggie

Last edited:
And thank you for reminding me ‘In the club, BITCH!’ exists! Oh fit Cyprus to send something of that calibre!

God I had quite the PANIC when I couldn’t find this on YouTube just now :shock: Why asterix out the titles one defining word!?! Thankfully this dog egg is still online and I’m happy to report STILL SIZZLING!

Very close, but the TANTALISING TAMTA just edges it for me. The nocals, the fascinating backstory, the yeast infection inducing emsemble… Grandma came to slay!
Add to that that she was in lot of pain cause of some serious thing with her spinal cord there but it doesn't show, queen of endurance

Narrowly Tamta but what a run (this year aside) - I even like Running although I struggle to see how they could’ve staged it (or maybe they would’ve used the Lambrou template of just not and letting his arms do the talking).

Georgia really should ask Tamta for next year :disco:

Anyway, obviously I approve of all of these women to some extent or another - no marks for the steroid gays, the option to transition was right there, but you chose the easy, unremarkable route and unsurprisingly have changed no lives as a result.

However, one of these does what it particularly does REALLY well, pointing all of its guns in the same direction, committing fully to the game, and giving everyone exactly what they wanted to hear more of after the year before, while tying neat the little bow of Fuego daring to be too brilliant to make it in the end to the spiritual home on the scoreboard that had been there and waiting for it. But it's fine - Tamta's here, a year late, drunk, wearing vulv-highs, and she's wailing some slaggy imperium about being awake at 2am and wanting sex in a way that never once sounds assured, self-confident, technically pleasant, or like this isn't her 21st rodeo. Fire up the bottom of the left-hand side of that scoreboard boys :disco:

Last edited:
Ela is by far the best song. I adore it. Why didn’t they give it to somebody who could sing? An early Mae Mullet.

I think no one knew Andromache would end up looking so half-arsed, bored, and possibly even scared too, she was relatively unknown.
That's why national finals are important, if someone has no stage charisma and comfort it shows early.

I voted for "Running" :D
Of course "Replay" and "El Diablo" blast much more regularly through my headphones, but 2020 was a nice attempt at trying something different before the inevitable return of Ms Foureira to win it all.
Also the arms :disco: And the fact that Sandro and Andrew Lambrou clearly are the same person, as evidenced by this "Running" copycat :

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom