Festival Di Soldi - Running Order OUT

Soldi

Πάμε put your hands up
Pronouns
He/him
RIGHT THEN. The poll is now closed and we have 37 participants, which means two semi-finals with 18/19 participants in each. Any latecomers will have to pay me a £50 fine, a bag of cheese & onion discos, and must run from De Beauvoir to Barnard Castle and back.

It also means that the submission period is now OPEN! You have until 12pm on Monday 1st June to PM me your entries and choose what country you want to participate under. No rules really but just to be clear:
  • The country and song don’t need to have any link
  • Don’t enter whatever was your first choice for Kalavision
  • Don’t tell anyone your entry/country (@jyxz :eyes:)
As for the semi-finals, I will conduct a draw on Monday afternoon/evening to decide who is taking part in which semi.

When you submit, make sure you include a YouTube video as there will be a LIVE SONG RELEASE. I’ll also put together Spotify playlists so it would help if the song is on there too but it’s not a necessity.

Sorry if you got deja vu from the other topic xx

UPDATE: We’ve now hit 40, and so I’m able to keep my sanity, no more latecomers please :)

Last edited:
Quick question... should we just submit title and artist or should we send YouTube/ Spotify links?

Quick question... should we just submit title and artist or should we send YouTube/ Spotify links?
At least a YouTube link please, I’ll do a live YouTube playlist launch like you yourself did and will cobble together a bunch of Spotify playlists so bear that in mind when submitting!

I think I’ve done a complete U-TURN on the nominations I had so far and might send something ENTIRELY DIFFERENT. This will be a LONG and DIFFICULT road to Soldi’s DM’s.

The other issue I had was Sorb ignoring my PMs about his song not being on Spotify.

To be fair I'm not 100% sure he knows what Spotify is.

Quite a few entries in ALREADY, I shall be having a listen when I wash the car in a bit :disco:

Can I send five potential entries and be surprised by whichever one pops up in the song reveal. Either Soldi chooses his favourite or throws them on random.org. I'm so torn not knowing which direction to go down

My submission has been made, though will remain private in case we have a surprise Kalavision resurrection, as it will give away my country.

It is a BANGER however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom