Festival Di Soldi - Semi Final 1 - Playlists & Recap CLOSES WEDNESDAY 10TH JUNE 12PM

Soldi

Πάμε put your hands up
Pronouns
He/him
Well you eager fans, we’ve made it and tonight the first nineteen artists will head onto the stage singing for YOUR votes. From Ghana to Gilead and India to the Ivory Coast, there should be something for everyone to enjoy.

I shall post the link to the YouTube playlist just before half past, and as one we’ll all hit play at the same time (so don’t be that silly cow that presses play two minutes early).

We should be done and dusted within an hour or so, and at the end I’ll post the Spotify playlist that you can give a whirl over the next week.

Voting will also open after the last song has finished. Anyone, participants and non-participants are able to send me their votes, using the 12-1 Eurovision point system. Of course participants can’t vote for themselves and participants must vote in the semi-final they’re competing in or will be deducted 58 points (the total number of points each voter gives out).

Voting for the first semi-final will close at 12PM next Wednesday (10 June). The results of both semi-finals will be revealed the following evening.

01 Portugal - Ariana & The Rose - Nightowl
02 Antigua & Barbuda - Hikaru Utada - Hikari
03 Ghana - Bree Runway - What Do I Tell My Friends?
04 Australia - Frances Cone - Wide Awake
05 Gilead - OMFG - Hello
06 Uruguay - Pink Fantasy - Fantasy
07 Saint Pierre & Miquelon - Frida Sundemo - Indigo
08 Ivory Coast - Matteo Marcus Bok - In The Middle
09 Georgia - Metric - Love You Back
10 India - Bhoomi Trivedi, Raja Kumari - Husn Parcham
11 Iceland - Alpines - Completely
12 Kiribati - Age of Chance - Who’s Afraid of the Big Bad Noise
13 Tuvalu - Byrta - Minnist Tú
14 Fiji - Jamanda - I Cried The Tears
15 Hungary - Holychild - Hundred Thousand Hearts
16 Cuba - Nathalie Cardone - Hasta Siempre
17 Norway - Matoma + Josie Dunne - Sunday Morning
18 Babylon - Khruangbin - María También
19 Venezuela - Alex Newell - Boy, You Can Keep It

YouTube link below, press play at BANG ON HALF PAST

Spotify playlist
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/787DpGVoOB8dTLD8ThL3EV?si=smEgTC4-SrOg3fhPnC487A

Recap

Last edited:
Though obviously if it's a slutty dance banger cover version I'm down for that.

I'm curious to see the direction people went after ASFM. Obviously electropop generally did very well but I wonder if Alla's entry will have impact.

One hour and ten minutes according to the Spotify playlist.

@ButterTart darling could you pin this thread and UNPIN the other one

Thanks love xoxo

I'm hoping for a thrilling variety of styles. Maybe some spoken word.

I'm hoping for a thrilling variety of styles. Maybe some spoken word.
I do think that tomorrow’s show is a lot more varied, not that tonight’s isn’t of course!

This keeps sinking to the bottom whereas the karaoke is getting all the attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom