Festival Di Soldi - Semi-Final 2 - Playlists & Recap CLOSES Thursday 11th June 12PM

Soldi

Πάμε put your hands up
Pronouns
He/him
Well last night was quite the success, and tonight you get to meet your second batch of contestants. A further nineteen hopefuls shall be singing for your votes, in hope of being one of the lucky twelve qualifiers. Tonight we’ll be starting slightly later due to an issue my end of which I’ve was able to consult with Mr. Naef, who informs me we’ll still be done and dusted by roughly 22:15.

Once again I’ll be posting the relevant links and what not just before 9, so pop the wine in the fridge and do a stocktake of your many bags of multipack crisps and I’ll see you all in a few hours!

01 Haiti - Dawn Richard - Renegades
02 Slovakia - LOVA - You Me And The Silence
03 The Moon - Yonezu Kenshi - Lemon
04 Rebel Zapatista Autonomous Municipalities - DAF - Der Mussolini
05 Syria - Bedouine - Nice And Quiet
06 Ethiopia - K/DA - POP/STARS
07 Lyon - Voilaaa - Spies Are Watching Me
08 Comoros - Imany - Don’t Be So Shy (Filatov & Karas Remix)
09 Japan - Otoboke Beaver - Don’t Light My Fire
10 Guyana - Maxee - When I Look Into Your Eyes
11 São Tomé & Principe - Aérea Negrot - Todeloo
12 Belgium - Charlotte Adigéry - High Lights
13 Nauru - Bip Ling - Bip Burger
14 Western Sahara - Holiday Sidewinder & PBO - Born On The Wind
15 Mozambique - Four of Diamonds - Walk Away
16 The Principality of Sealand - Les Rita Mitsouko - Le Petit Train
17 Slovenia - MDNGHT - Into The Night
18 Vanuatu - LeBrock - Please Don’t Cry
19 Romania - DJ Sava x Serena - Red Cadillac

Spotify link:
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2rbaOrXRYpNXX3B1CCWpTr?si=5bLneedFS8-w3V2GG_jK7A

Recap

Voting info
Anyone is welcome to vote, PM me your votes for each semi-final in the Eurovision 12-1 point format. If you’re competing, you must vote in the semi-final you’re taking part in or will be deducted 58 points from your final total.

Voting for Semi-Final 1 closes on Wednesday 10th June at 12pm
Voting for Semi-Final 2 closes on Thursday 11th June at 12pm

Can’t vote for your own country obvs, results on Thursday evening.

Last edited:
Can some babe @Indie or @ButterTart or whoever pin this thread please, there’s a few chocolate buttons in it. Grazie xxx

I shall pre warn you that there is a 7 minute song tonight, a special prize for those who correctly guess where it’s from!

I discounted SEVERAL options in the 7-8 minute range. YOU'RE WELCOME.

Rebel Zapatista Autonomous Municipalities

Since it takes almost 7 minutes to SAY
It will be shortened to R.Z.A Municipalities during results and what not, not faffing with having to write that 724 times.

I’ve had a lot of fun listening to the round one entries but I’m ready for more tonight! Hoping for that banger to end all bangers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom