Festival Di Soldi

Anyone bothered?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Soldi

Πάμε put your hands up
Pronouns
He/him
Well well well, following the fallout of the postponement of Kalavision it seems you eagled eyed members are wanting more and MORE!

For those that are a bit lost on the title, it’s another Song For Moopy. This will be FAIRLY simple, with no artist bios or postcards this time, and like the other editions we’ll probably be making most of the rules as we go along. I’m planning on it being a case of send whatever you like and I’ll dish out some countries for everyone at some point.

I’ll chuck on a poll so you can all declare your interest. We may have semi-finals depending on popularity (:eyes:) but let’s WAIT and SEE. Shall we say declare your interest by Monday evening?

And Kala, we really do all miss you love and I’m sure you’ll show myself and future hosts up when you bring Kalavision back off the shelf. Come back and I’ll give you a pimp slot in the running order :disco:

Last edited:
I didn't even think of asking for this for my STRUGGLING karaoke contest topic - oops!
Oh no, you did well, I always miss new threads pinned up there with the usual ones, I just don't realise they're there.

@Soldi if you cancel this I will feed you to my dogs (I don't have any but will adopt some just for the occasion).
It won’t get cancelled (unless I get shitfaced on the RESULTS day)

Do you have a time frame in mind, poppet?
Well I’m planning on giving the weekend for people to make their mind up (though at this rate we might have a full house by tonight), and then give a week or so for people to decide and submit. So potentially the show could be on the road week commencing 1st June.

I didn't even think of asking for this for my STRUGGLING karaoke contest topic - oops!

TBH, I had intended to do it for all contests/games etc but it kept slipping my mind until it was kinda too late so apologies to yrself, cwej et al for not keeping up.

I'm looking at potential entries. One is absolutely nuts and will be super divisive, the other a quite middle ground number that I adore and suspect others could fall for its charms given a few listens.

My song for a free-for-all round was picked WEEKS ago. I don’t see anyone except me and (possibly) Alla giving two shits about it, but that didn’t put me off last time.

Good old Melody a.k.a. @Zu-Klara was EAGER for me to start the thread and hasn’t even confirmed her participation?! :shock:

Were you expecting anything else from our Zu

Good old Melody a.k.a. @Zu-Klara was EAGER for me to start the thread and hasn’t even confirmed her participation?! :shock:

Quite so! Wanting it to happen (I think EAGER is slightly overstating it :tongueout:) is not the same as wanting to take part, at least not in this case. I wanted something to take attention away from the ill-fated Kalavision (in which I wasn’t going to participate in the end, anyway) and that thread in general, et voilà! :disco:

In other words BARBARA would dearly wish to take part, but it's entirely dependant on her body accepting her NEW LIVER.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom