Finland 2024: Windows95man - No Rules!

The way this is absolutely getting over 200 points from the televote for a second year in a row

But getting absolute DUST from the juries en route :D

Also, once again - all the performances last night were SO well lit, shot and staged! Obviously it's an unfair comparison because it's much easier to keep the quality level higher with 7 entries and they both have very different jobs to do culturally within their respective countries, but it's hard to escape the feeling that UMK is kind of stealing a march on MF lately as the gold standard of Nordic national selections.

The gimmick is annoying when there's actually a pretty fun for gays Eurovision banger underneath it all. I don't need to see windows95man t-shirt man involved at all.

It's all a bit HILARIOUS STRAIGHT FUN smothering EUPHORIC GAY FUN.

But I'll take it. Top 10 beckons again, surely

The gimmick is annoying when there's actually a pretty fun for gays Eurovision banger underneath it all. I don't need to see windows95man t-shirt man involved at all.

It's all a bit HILARIOUS STRAIGHT FUN smothering EUPHORIC GAY FUN.
Very that!

Well, that staging reaches unprecedented levels of bad taste (bar Croatia from last year) :D
The song itself is palatable I guess.

In the cold light of day this is still dreadful. Mid 00s novelty tier sorts of DREADFUL.
One YOU ARE WRONG

Two You need LIGHT AND SHADE. Yet another woman singing a ballad was superfluous to Eurovision 2024. A LUDICROUS SPECTACLE with a SOLID BANGER UNDERPINNING IT is absolutely ESSENTIAL

Now I thought both Wolf and Edgar were TOSH. One was utterly basic, the other an obvious rip off.

This however does elevate the genre beyond those, mainly down to the astonishingly authentic 90s eurodance beat and the lead singers frankly impressive vocals. It has a great hook.

I'm not in love with the novelty visual factor, but when he spun around with the sparklers I genuinely laughed out loud. Enough people will see this, remember it and vote Finland. 12 from the UK televote at the VERY LEAST.

I had a feeling before Olly even read out the results, we'd give it a 12.

Although I was on the jury.

I can pretty much guarantee this will be my least favourite song in Malmö. Absolute DRIVEL.

Still, I’m glad some of you like it!

I can't believe we've reached a point where Kala is rating the sincere manballad over and above the out and out hi-NRG Europop banger that just happens to have grating aesthetics :D

I’m sorry but if this was the exact same song but with Leila K featuring Dinah Nah on vocals I would have to have called the ambulance for both of you
I believe Suomi is evil but I also believe Suomi was CORRECT

Reactions: GNL
The grating aesthetics is EXACTLY the reason why I detest it! :D
tumblr_oc7tx6Ih711vd2mn0o1_500.gif

I can't believe more hasn't been made of the second best song of the evening:

I can't believe more hasn't been made of the second best song of the evening:

This joke ”disqualified” UMK entry has passed Windows95man in Spotify streams in Finland (2,1M). Why are we sending a song we don’t even want to listen to? :bruised:

• Love
Reactions: D5K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom