Friday April 5th

MORNING loves!

I'm somehow FULL OF COLD only a fortnight after Covid fucked off, it's STILL FUCKING RAINING and my biggest client has just cancelled the £30k job that is, thanks to it being Easter and a lot of the world taking the week off, the ONLY WORK I HAD GOING ON FOR APRIL SO FAR.

HAPPY FRIDAY :D :disco: :(

Absolutely pooped post themepark but let me tell you, if you have a spicy brain milk it, the access pass we got yesterday was incredible, no massive queues meant we went on everything and some rides twice.

I would have a nice relaxing day ahead but I've got my birthday party tonight, thank god for stimulants.

Off to Manchester for the weekend for the first time.

PRAY FOR MY HOLE!

Here for a CT scan.

Just had a call that I have another invasive follow up check on Monday for the previous issue.

I guess at least it's the holidays and I'm not losing work.

I wrapped work early and spent the afternoon in a biergarten with a friend.

It was pure bliss.

MORNING loves!

I'm somehow FULL OF COLD only a fortnight after Covid fucked off, it's STILL FUCKING RAINING and my biggest client has just cancelled the £30k job that is, thanks to it being Easter and a lot of the world taking the week off, the ONLY WORK I HAD GOING ON FOR APRIL SO FAR.

HAPPY FRIDAY :D :disco: :(
Want me to give you a 5 star review :disco:

We've been fairly busy today. Not as busy as the new fudge shop apparently, who have posted repeatedly that they've run out of sea salt fudge.

We would also run out if we only made 1 batch a day, but you don't see us posting about it, we just make enough for the demand.

Newbie fudge packers have no idea.

Want me to give you a 5 star review :disco:

We've been fairly busy today. Not as busy as the new fudge shop apparently, who have posted repeatedly that they've run out of sea salt fudge.

We would also run out if we only made 1 batch a day, but you don't see us posting about it, we just make enough for the demand.

Newbie fudge packers have no idea.
You should comment on their sea-salt posts with "get yer buns down to Roly's, we have sea-salt fudge aplenty!" :D

Som up ther looking down me saying I no give dis g ard day
No needs shiznet I funkyyyyy yo

Black ligers kool fact

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom