Friday feeds the addiction

Probably ramming his carry on full of Preparation H and Canesten, the poor love :(

Not that theres owt wrong with it, but the size of the stores doesn't match with the amount of people I see wearing it.

I like Superdry hoodies as lounge wear at home. Does that make me a middle aged lesbian? Actually don't answer that.

Had a case of the velcro pyjamas this morning but hauled myself out to get the Super Furry Animals reissue and now glad I did because I'd probably still be in bed if I hadn't. SFAOK!

I'm so bad at answering things on the spot. Just got asked what music I'm into in an interview to do marketing for a CLUB and I said "I like everything from cheesy pop to acoustic-y singer-song-writer-y stuff." Took me a minute to realise the correct answer was "DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF".

I hate that question. Saying I like everything sounds douchey and if I say like pop music it sounds like I don’t really care about music

I’m in the office for the first time since last March. It’s so eerie and empty.

Just remembered The News Quiz is back tonight. Andy Zaltzman is always so good that I can even tolerate the token Tory on each panel.

I hate that question. Saying I like everything sounds douchey and if I say like pop music it sounds like I don’t really care about music

It's better if I have an existing friend around if someone new asks me that, so that when I say everything, the friend can say "he means it (and also please don't get him started)"

• Love
Reactions: RJN
It's better if I have an existing friend around if someone new asks me that, so that when I say everything, the friend can say "he means it (and also please don't get him started)"
Yes very much this!

Anyway I will reach across the aisle to @octophone to say that I liked Juxtaposed Wit U.

that probably makes me as basic as saying “I like ABBA because Dancing Queen”

Anyway I will reach across the aisle to @octophone to say that I liked Juxtaposed Wit U.

that probably makes me as basic as saying “I like ABBA because Dancing Queen”

It's a fun song - they tried to get Bobby Brown to do the vocals in the verse. when he said no, they approached...Brian Harvey. Just as well they went with the vocoder, I think.

I'm so bad at answering things on the spot. Just got asked what music I'm into in an interview to do marketing for a CLUB and I said "I like everything from cheesy pop to acoustic-y singer-song-writer-y stuff." Took me a minute to realise the correct answer was "DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF".
The correct answer was anything that sounds good after 3 pills

• Haha
Reactions: GNL
I honestly don't care what clothes people wear, so our lovely @ButterTart could be clad top to toe in slightly grubby AMANDA WINNETTE FOR PEACOCKS for all I care

Of course I'm sure the in-lounge fashion cuntstabulary casting aspersions on his Superdry antics wear almost exclusively DIOR AND CHANEL :)

For some reason I can see @jivafox in this

Leather%20N%20Lace_001.jpg

Obviously I'd give it a go but I might require a particularly forceful corset

I’m in the office for the first time since last March. It’s so eerie and empty.

Yeah I went in for a day on Tuesday. It was shit.

Last time I listen to the people director claiming the office is bustling and energetic. I've seen more energy in a nun's chuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom