Friday gets an appointment

EuroTischion

LoooOoOOOOooooOOOOpppp
Just had a call with a SHIRTY doctors receptionist because I couldn't DROP EVERYTHING and go to the surgery there and then. Sorry I thought we lived in Broken Britain these days and appointments were hard to come by? Thought I'd try and get in early and ended up with egg firmly on the face.

Also I dropped porridge oats all over the kitchen this morning. Happy Friday! (@Soldi)

:hostage:

Payday! Huzzah! Also, my sole RSD purchase is due on the post. Double huzzah!

I’ve come out in a massive rash all over my hand overnight so I think sadly I need to find a new home for Paddy. I’m really sad about it but it’s for the best. He’s such a cutie too. I’m hoping maybe Mr K’s mum can take him - they own a croft up in the Highlands but if she can’t I’m not sure what to doing to do. I feel rotten. :(

It's just been announced that Human League are headlining Pride here. YES PLEASE.

Ladytron and Claire Richards also on the bill, as is Charlotte Perrelli. Not sure if being 5th of the line up or having your name spelled wrong on the official website is worse :(

I’ve come out in a massive rash all over my hand overnight so I think sadly I need to find a new home for Paddy. I’m really sad about it but it’s for the best. He’s such a cutie too. I’m hoping maybe Mr K’s mum can take him - they own a croft up in the Highlands but if she can’t I’m not sure what to doing to do. I feel rotten. :(

Or you could move out and let the cat have the house.

Well now the fudge twats are just blatantly lying :square: "the only marble table on the island". I guess our 3 year old table doesn't count.

IMG_20240426_164012.jpg

Or you could move out and let the cat have the house.
He already has run of the house and he’s been here since yesterday! He’s scratched the rug and sofa and knocked over two ornaments! :D

I think a lady in my mum’s block of flats might take him. I’m really sad as I’ve got really attached to him, but it’s not fair as I’m going to Sweden next week and Mr K works long hours. So it’s definitely for the best.

He already has run of the house and he’s been here since yesterday! He’s scratched the rug and sofa and knocked over two ornaments! :D

I think a lady in my mum’s block of flats might take him. I’m really sad as I’ve got really attached to him, but it’s not fair as I’m going to Sweden next week and Mr K works long hours. So it’s definitely for the best.

So it’s NOT the allergic reaction that is making you GET RID. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom