Friday is -4

Tisch

Spare potatoes
EufICXWWYAA0vz-.jpg

Thank god this WICKED WEATHER is over tomorrow, I’m not sure how much more I can take.

Glasgow is a sheet of ice this morning. Had to do the slow penguin walk to the subway. We're due to get well above freezing but it's also going to rain for at least the next fortnight. Oh well.

It's ZERO here, and forecast to hit a BALMY 5° by lunchtime, so for the meantime I'm still in bed with all three cats.

It's meant to hit 12° on Sunday, which seems like a foreign concept after the last week.

When I lived in Glasgow I thought it looked MAJESTIC in the cold, Hackney is not QUITE THE SAME.

When I lived in Glasgow I thought it looked MAJESTIC in the cold, Hackney is not QUITE THE SAME.

I know what you mean - I remember when a friend of mine visited Glasgow with work and we had some snow and I was quite glad he's seen it like that rather than on a normal day with all the grime and litter and jobbies strewn about.

Massive crash on the other side of the dual-carriageway this morning. Looked like six or seven cars concertinaed together then a gap of about thirty feet and two more cars and two vans also squashed together. We crawled past at 5mph and people were out of their cars so hopefully everybody was OK, a green car's front wheel was off the axle though.

Massive crash on the other side of the dual-carriageway this morning. Looked like six or seven cars concertinaed together then a gap of about thirty feet and two more cars and two vans also squashed together. We crawled past at 5mph and people were out of their cars so hopefully everybody was OK, a green car's front wheel was off the axle though.

Can't wait to brave the M6 at rush hour later :|

my flight was delayed an hour and a half AND they didn't tell us until we had already boarded

It's been a bit colder than I'd like, but I'll definitely take it over that period of about three weeks we had in December/January when it was just endless grey with the occasional piss down. It felt like we had no real daylight for a month.

I'll take sunny and tit-freezing over pissing rain ANY DAY.

Totally - crisp, clear and dry is the ideal winter day. Good walking weather. Like lolly says, this business of it pissing down for weeks is an absolute drag.

I'm vaguely looking forward to some colder weather when we come back to the UK next week.

31-37 degrees every day does take its toll after 3 weeks. Especially with power cuts and no air con.

However, the tan I'm getting is immense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom