Friday Is Pumped

@Jark still has time to personally remix the full album and release it before midnight. It really is the LEAST he can do.
I'll see what I can do hun. sneeze on the beat and (hope) the beat gets sicker.

This is ALL promo for the latest jark.fm
i wouldn't bother since you ungrateful bitches never TUNE IN ANYMORE. as declared by God in the holy text, dead horses shall not be revived, even when the DJ is playing exquisite house music.

Eurgh British Gas are so annoying.

My last electric bill was £60.

They just sent me a new one for £275 which was BLATANTLY incorrect.

They would not back down on the phone and kept insisting it was right, after persevering with the call they eventually offered to re-calculate the bill and it came out at £52.

Why couldn't they have just done that at the BEGINNING of the call and saved me a 20 minute long conversation where I had to make the same point AGAIN and AGAIN until they conceded?

Of course that's when I finally navigated their LABYRINTH helpline to get through to someone, the number hanging up on me the first time, and on the second attempt being inexplicably redirected to the BEREAVEMENT HELPLINE. I hate how companies specifically engineer their helplines to make it near impossible to get through to a person, it's like one of those choose your own adventure books, where every option leads to DEATH.

My electric company keep texting me saying "WE NOTICED YOU HAVEN'T BOOKED YOUR SMART METER INSTALLATION YET!!!!" FUCK OFF, THAT'S BECAUSE I'M NOT GOING TO!

I had a chicken and bacon caesar wrap from there earlier and it was lovely!
That Hurts Comedy Central GIF by Inside Amy Schumer

i wouldn't bother since you ungrateful bitches never TUNE IN ANYMORE. as declared by God in the holy text, dead horses shall not be revived, even when the DJ is playing exquisite house music.
I’ve 100% tuned into more of your Jark.fms than you have my hidden gem sync listens, if you want to be precise about it

WELL

when you put it like THAT

I guess I know what I'M doing this afternoon instead of working

• Love
Reactions: RJN
Eurgh British Gas are so annoying.

My last electric bill was £60.

They just sent me a new one for £275 which was BLATANTLY incorrect.

They would not back down on the phone and kept insisting it was right, after persevering with the call they eventually offered to re-calculate the bill and it came out at £52.

Why couldn't they have just done that at the BEGINNING of the call and saved me a 20 minute long conversation where I had to make the same point AGAIN and AGAIN until they conceded?
The call cost £200 so you're pretty much back where you started :(

Evening moopz.

I'm glasgow bound but the little airport monitor is leaving it awfully close to the wick to tell me my gate.

Reactions: COB
Evening moopz.

I'm glasgow bound but the little airport monitor is leaving it awfully close to the wick to tell me my gate.
Are you the new @Pingu? :o

Liverpool last week, Glasgow this week!

Anything happening round here tonight or will it just be me in the late night drunk thread later

Mr F neglected to read the tin of what he assumed was air-freshener before he sprayed it. He's just sprayed Febreze soft-furnishing spray that's extra strong (for pet odours) that I use on the settee into the air. I can taste it from the next room, it's hideous, and I'm on my third toke on the inhaler without much relief. It doesn't even look like air freshener, the tin is a completely different shape with a weird squeezy handle on.

Anything happening round here tonight or will it just be me in the late night drunk thread later
I wish I had done the Club 95 playlist, but I'm sworn off running anything like that anymore. The YouTube playlist exists, but it remains, incomplete, not fully curated and not promoted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom