Friday is the day

Google doesn't say that tho 😭

I almost posted on here for reassurance but then deleted it in case the plane did catch fire, I survived somehow and then got arrested and imprisoned because someone on Moopy told the police the fire was caused by me.

I definitely needed sleep.
One of us definitely would have.

One of us definitely would have.
I knew it :angry:

I also deleted a message I was sending to my mum about it for the same reason :D plus I knew she'd spend the next 14 hours panicking I was dead.

I’d have sold my story to the News of the World.

OLD FUDGEY GUILTY SAYS NEIGHBOUR AND FRIEND

This whole incident shall henceforth be known as ‘that time Rachey put a bomb on a plane’.

I think I've learnt not to Google things in future :square:

I also had to keep whispering to Mandy about it cos there's signs everywhere saying if you're overhead talking about bombs, explosions etc you'll be arrested.

My comment to security of "if the plane blows up I want people to know I did speak to security first" didn't get me arrested somehow.

Google doesn't say that tho 😭

I almost posted on here for reassurance but then deleted it in case the plane did catch fire, I survived somehow and then got arrested and imprisoned because someone on Moopy told the police the fire was caused by me.

I definitely needed sleep.

This is the sort of mentalness I take drugs to try and achieve. Outstanding work.

I like being with my bf but I think we both value our own space and whilst living together will be positive, it also unnerves me a little.

At the minute I'm pushing the idea of me living in the country and him in the city (our preferences), but having access to the other's place when we need it. Sadly, money may not permit it.

I like being with my bf but I think we both value our own space and whilst living together will be positive, it also unnerves me a little.

At the minute I'm pushing the idea of me living in the country and him in the city (our preferences), but having access to the other's place when we need it. Sadly, money may not permit it.
My friend and his girlfriend live together but have separate bedrooms. They spend most nights together but have their own space. When I visited, I slept in his bed, and he slept with his girlfriend so it had that benefit too. I like the idea

My friend and his girlfriend live together but have separate bedrooms. They spend most nights together but have their own space. When I visited, I slept in his bed, and he slept with his girlfriend so it had that benefit too. I like the idea
This story was quite hot till the bate and switch ending

• Sad
Reactions: RJN
Mr F and I have separate bedrooms but the king size bed in "his" room is still half mine and I can sleep in there with him whenever I want. The problem when I sleep in there is that I'm so used to flinging my arms and legs about during the night that I often smack him in the face. On the upside it wakes him up and stops the horrendous snoring. :D

It’s not fair that Mr. f gets someone to slap him during the night and I get NOTHING

I would love a separate bedroom :D even if for one night a week. But Mr DC would never allow it.

Luckily, I’m travelling every other week for work and I’m guaranteed a night on my own :)

Are you just a rent boy for middle managers who work in grim suburban office parks?

Meanwhile, I had my ears cleansed but they diagnosed an ear canal infection which is likely the source of the tinnitus I've been experiencing since Tuesday. So now I'm on antibiotics.

I'm sure it'll go away but it's one of those things that is very irritating - and I'd be lying of I said I wasn't a little bit freaked out over it.

Meanwhile, I had my ears cleansed but they diagnosed an ear canal infection which is likely the source of the tinnitus I've been experiencing since Tuesday. So now I'm on antibiotics.

I'm sure it'll go away but it's one of those things that is very irritating - and I'd be lying of I said I wasn't a little bit freaked out over it.
Both me, Mr Ag, my best mate and her neighbour have had this. I presume an ear infection has been triggered by a recent virus AND NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT IT

I absolutely love the idea of separate bedrooms. I regret turning our spare room into a plant and relaxation room now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom