Friday peruses the cocktail menu

Tisch

Spare potatoes
The word peruse looks weird written down.

MORNING. I have been the most senior member of my team in the office for two days now and I hate it.

No that's a lie, I don't hate it. I'm just a bit AGOG at some of the hand-holding people need :ShockedSenhit:
HA well take it as a compliment they value your input so much.
Don’t let this new found power go to your head :(

I should have done this, would have made a fortune :D
Screenshot_20210827-084306_Facebook.jpg

Good morning I am VERY HUNGRY this morning. My usual black coffee just isn’t DOING IT.

• Love
Reactions: Zu
Good morning I am VERY HUNGRY this morning. My usual black coffee just isn’t DOING IT.
That’s because coffee isn’t food :)

Although I hasten to add that I do usually consider coffee to be breakfast :disco:

That’s because coffee isn’t food :)

Although I hasten to add that I do usually consider coffee to be breakfast :disco:

Coffee and diet coke are two of my most important FOOD GROUPS and that’s THAT. :tongueout:

• Love
I’m still waiting for an invoice to be paid by one of my more cuntish clienrs SIX WEEKS after I sent it and am strangely not feeling very inclined to get out of bed to do any more work for them :)

How can it POSSIBLY take this long? Perhaps the man who writes and posts the cheques has broken his hand :(

How can it POSSIBLY take this long? Perhaps the man who writes and posts the cheques has broken his hand :(
Many moons ago when I had to do credit control one excuse was that the director had broken his leg and couldn’t get into the office to sign cheques. YEAH RIGHT :D

Now someone at work is fannying about changing meetings. I haven’t got time for this, I WANT TO EAT.

I am now just days away from beginning vocational training. The mix of excitement and anxiety is at fever pitch. I've done a ton of reading, I've passed all the checks, I've bought new shoes, done a few trips to the new location - I feel prepared.

That said my life is about to be unrecognisable! I am ready to face daily exhaustion and an unfeasible workload.

Last edited:
I've been moved classes last minute a few days before the kids come back

UGH TEACHING

Sorry @Ag

Best of luck you'll be great x

I’m still waiting for an invoice to be paid by one of my more cuntish clienrs SIX WEEKS after I sent it and am strangely not feeling very inclined to get out of bed to do any more work for them :)

I feel bad if I don't pay people within a week.

On the food front, I'm quite impressed by Sainsbury's stonebaked white "baton" (:D) and goodness me how keenly priced. I might have to stop going to HARRODS

Here's a list of other things beside Diet Coke and coffee which are food. DO FEEL FREE TO ADD

(1) Toilet roll - fibrous, nutritious, filling and delicious
(2) Cigarettes - chockful o' vitamins and goodness

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom