Friday turns a shade of pink with all the extra sunshine

WORDS WE ALL NEED TO HEAR as I’ve just pulled back my curtains and seen it’s still pitch black.

I noticed yesterday it wasn't pitch black when I got home at 5pm. Definitely made me feel happy!

I have officially MOVED

Lots of unpacking to do today but instead I’m looking at kittens on Pets4Homes. I want one.

You need to be GRITTIER and more REALISTIC, @Star - kids today don't need CLOCKS and ABACUSES (ABACAI?...hmmm)

I'd have dressed them up as a paper number from the job centre queue machine and a SYRINGE.

I'd have dressed them as a scam text message that isn't really from your bank and a set of crime statistics so heavily and politically manipulated as to be utterly meaningless.

I'd have dressed them as a scam text message that isn't really from your bank and a set of crime statistics so heavily and politically manipulated as to be utterly meaningless.

A "I'm a Nigerian Prince and I'm here to give you 2 million dollars" email!

@Star you've not thought this through! The comedy value is ENORMOUS :D

From New Year on I always use the BBC Weather app daily which shows local sunrise and sunset. I think seeing the daylight hours opening up in front of me gave me quite the boost each morning when it's always either dark/cloudy/cold as fuck.

I'm waiting for the trees to start regrowing their leaves. Then I'll be happier about life.

1000012252.jpg

Why is plant care so hard 😞

My oldest spider plant is dying. And my lipstick plant is losing leaves, and my monkey mask is getting yellow leaves.

Everything I read says the cause is either under watering or over watering. Really bloody helpful :bruised:

My oldest spider plant is dying. And my lipstick plant is losing leaves, and my monkey mask is getting yellow leaves.

Everything I read says the cause is either under watering or over watering. Really bloody helpful :bruised:

Do you feed them?

My mate bought these, because she has limited sunshine in her flat. She's literally growing lemons in her flat.

I struggled with plant care for so long until I started neglecting them and now they thrive :D

I strongly recommend a Philodrendron Prince of Orange - the most beautiful plant you will ever see and so easy to look after

I struggled with plant care for so long until I started neglecting them and now they thrive :D

I strongly recommend a Philodrendron Prince of Orange - the most beautiful plant you will ever see and so easy to look after
Philodrendron Prince of Orange is definitely one for the next round of "Plant Or Fall Song".

Outdoor plants are my favourite thing in the world, but I have no time for indoor plants (except aloe vera) because they're just so hard to look after.

I just googled...that's stunning :o do you need to do much with it?

Outdoor plants are my favourite thing in the world, but I have no time for indoor plants (except aloe vera) because they're just so hard to look after.
They really are. Some are super easy like my rubber plant and monsters. But others are so temperamental.

But until I get a garden they're all I have :(

I just googled...that's stunning :o do you need to do much with it?
No! I just shoved mine in a bright space near the window and it grew SO quick! I only water it when it’s bone dry. Less is more is the learning curve I’ve experienced.

Highly recommend!

They really are. Some are super easy like my rubber plant and monsters. But others are so temperamental.

But until I get a garden they're all I have :(
Snake plants are great too.

I prefer the MOTHER IN LAWS TONGUE name though.

Camp :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom