Friday turns a shade of pink with all the extra sunshine

No! I just shoved mine in a bright space near the window and it grew SO quick! I only water it when it’s bone dry. Less is more is the learning curve I’ve experienced.

Highly recommend!
I might look at getting one if all my others die. I'm definitely learning the less is more thing.

I have a snake plant. I literally do nothing with it.

I might look at getting one if all my others die. I'm definitely learning the less is more thing.
Do it!

I find the hardier they look, the hardier they probably are. I had a string of hearts which looked beautiful and so delicate but it was RIP within weeks. Just far too frail and fussy.

Cacti are great too in terms of being unlikeable, but… IMO incredibly boring plants (to have indoors anyway)

They look sensational in their natural habitat. I saw a bunch in Malta last year when I went on holiday and had to take so many pictures… beautiful blooming flowers too!

Do it!

I find the hardier they look, the hardier they probably are. I had a string of hearts which looked beautiful and so delicate but it was RIP within weeks. Just far too frail and fussy.
Yeah my string of hearts didn't last more than a year.

Orchids I find very easy.

Done with today! That said I'm going to work some overtime tomorrow. We're all being stung £500 each for repairs to the building this summer so I'd better make a little hay while the sun is absolutely not shining.

I should make it clear that this is the building I live in. I can see my phrasing could have suggested it was the office. :D

Done with today! That said I'm going to work some overtime tomorrow. We're all being stung £500 each for repairs to the building this summer so I'd better make a little hay while the sun is absolutely not shining.
Do you not pay a monthly/yearly maintenance fee for repairs etc?

Do you not pay a monthly/yearly maintenance fee for repairs etc?
Yes but this is above and beyond what would be covered. The additional payment needed will come in at about £350-400. Apparently any surplus at the end will be refunded. Suffice to say, I won't be waiting for THAT.

Yes but this is above and beyond what would be covered. The additional payment needed will come in at about £350-400. Apparently any surplus at the end will be refunded. Suffice to say, I won't be waiting for THAT.
Oh that's annoying.

We've just paid out 6 monthly maintenance but are yet to be told what it's going to be spent on and what last year's was spent on.

I’ve just walked past a DVD rental shop?! I didn’t think these existed AT all anymore

We have a place which claims to be the longest running video rental store in the world. Not sure if the claim has ever been verified.

I've had a nice day. Took it off and went on a 30km coastal walk. Have come home tired and sore but I'm running a bath and I've gotten the top mark in a module for my postgrad that I was convinced I'd failed.

Yay Friday.

20240202_135205.jpg

I’ve just bought my first ever pair of crocs

Could this be classed as a crisis or have I just made the best decision of my life?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom