Full Melodifestivalen 2020 Line Up Revealed (including Running Order of semis)

Hanna being that high might also be because it’s freshest in people’s minds/her fan base

And did anyone consider the idea of Felix doing a Robin a winning this? :zombie:

His weak streaming figures suggest the song hasn't really taken off, so I'm not really concerned on that front any more.

Hanna being that high might also be because it’s freshest in people’s minds/her fan base

I do hope so, it would be a very meh winner and I don't think it would fare especially well at Eurovision.

When the videos were released on YouTube, Dotter was WAY ahead of anyone else. Hanna was a distant second. Hanna is now slightly higher than Dotter. Whether that’s freshest in the mind I don’t know but the figures for Victor aren’t as high, so I’m not sure. It’s pretty neck and neck with the two of them though.

Anna is a distant third and then everyone else is way behind. I know it’s different people but the juries weren’t fond of Anna last year. I think it’s gonna be Dotter v Hanna and at the moment I can’t call it.

Last edited:
Oh ffs, Hanna isn’t on spotify uk either. I don’t ever remember having this issue before. :evil:

With our objective berets on, which one of them DO we think would do best at Eurovision? I’m definitely not sensing WINNER from any of them (and in some cases I’m thinking an almost certain NQ)

I can see Dotter finishing 4th-7th. Anna 8th-13th. Hanna I’m not even sure would qualify.

I'm still worried about the female singer vote being split and someone like Victor clinching it.

Is this seen as a particularly bad or average year? (Well I'm assuming it's not seen as a 'good' year, even if there's been worse)

Because I don't think I truly like ANY of them in any more than a "that's nice luv" sort of way.

I'd rather they send The Mamas out of that lot.

Every song is now on Spotify in the Netherlands.

Is this seen as a particularly bad or average year? (Well I'm assuming it's not seen as a 'good' year, even if there's been worse)

I love three of them, which I think is more than usual. I don't think it's a particularly bad year by recent standards.

4 songs have made my MELFEST 2020 BEST playlist and they are Move, Bulletproof, Kingdom Come and Boys With Emotions (I said what I said)

I have a MELFEST 2020 GOOD playlist as well which has those and 13 others, so not bad at all

Hanna Ferm found absent

Last edited:
Reactions: VoR
Someone posted this lovely pic, I wanted to share it with my Moopy friends :)

OdexVeq.jpg

And it's not gonna happen, but I wouldn't mind The Mamas winning. :disco:

Well it's certainly not beyond the realms of possibility given that last year they received the maximum 12 points from all international juries. If Sweden sees 'Europe' respond well to them, the phone votes could come flooding in for them - as they already did in the first heat.

Well it's certainly not beyond the realms of possibility given that last year they received the maximum 12 points from all international juries.
Well yes, but I think it was because of the song, wasn't it? No idea what's gonna happen, and even when I'd love to see Dotter winning, or even Kingdom come, I'm now officially #teamTheMamas :disco: I don't think they have a chance, but I hope to be very, very wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom