Gabrielle - A Place In Your Heart [new album]

Announced her 2025 tour today - is going to be playing the O2 arena for the first time ever which seems… brave of them?! But I guess they know how much she’s sold in her previous venues and hazarding a guess that reducing the tour dates and putting a couple of bigger venues in might pay off.

Announced her 2025 tour today - is going to be playing the O2 arena for the first time ever which seems… brave of them?! But I guess they know how much she’s sold in her previous venues and hazarding a guess that reducing the tour dates and putting a couple of bigger venues in might pay off.

They are SO blacking out the top tier...

They are SO blacking out the top tier...

Ha ha! I’m absolutely sure of it! But it’s still pretty cool.

I sometimes wonder how she’s managed to have the career she has… you don’t see Dina Carroll or Des’ree or any of the other 90s pop singers enjoying anything like the success she still has 30 years on.

Ha ha! I’m absolutely sure of it! But it’s still pretty cool.

I sometimes wonder how she’s managed to have the career she has… you don’t see Dina Carroll or Des’ree or any of the other 90s pop singers enjoying anything like the success she still has 30 years on.

Yeah but DINA'S GONE DEAF and Des'ree's got her pottery, so...

To be fair, even back in the 90s, Gabrielle was always a commercial tier or two above Dina.

Des doesn't need to worry about touring. Whenever she's short of a few bob, there's always someone to sue for plagiarism!

But I do think the Masked Singer gamble really paid off for Gabrielle - one of those acts that everybody has a lot of goodwill for when they think of her, but they just need a reminder of her existence now and then!

She did Graham Norton last night with the new singal? will have to catch up..

Yeah and had a lovely couple of minutes on the sofa afterwards. Came across really well. :)

She WAS predictably lovely, but unfortunately her performance led me to the conclusion that this new single really isn’t very good. :(

As she gets older covering her eye with her hair piece must get quite challenging, I was impressed how it didn't move AN INCH despite how much she moved her head back and forth.

The new single is rubbish :( I want very much to still like her music. Hopefully the album will have more to offer.

She WAS predictably lovely, but unfortunately her performance led me to the conclusion that this new single really isn’t very good. :(

I actually liked it quite a lot more hearing it live funnily enough.

I really don't like it. It came on my music radar and at first I thought it was one of those fake producers that attach themselves to artist profiles to get streams. The production sounds so CHEAP. I wish she would flirt with her R&B roots just a little bit...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom