Gabrielle - New Album 'Do It Again'

"Oh hi Carol! How are the kids? Ashley must be all all grown up by now! To answer your question, my biggest musical hero is Prince!"

:D :D

I got that impression from her facebook page, she was replying to fans directly 'OK hun i'll let the team know xoxo'

#4 in the end. I am getting schizophonic success vibes :disco:

Bless her size 10's.

Just streaming the album in the background. @cwej is so cute when he engages in Gabrielle chat

The tarot suggests not starting him on Eurovision pop favourite MOLLY. His eyes CHANGE COLOUR and you'll be there until a WEEK WEDNESDAY :shock:

I love her as a concept more than her music, but I'm happy for her that she is getting some recognition again. She was a quiet part of my musical childhood.

61 on the official charts, but it actually only fell to #11 in paid sales.

That's not that far considering an album a few weeks ago, I forget which, debuted at #2 and fell out of the top 100 the week after. It happens often.

She still sounds so good doesn't she? I like this album a lot, even if the production at times feels a bit cheapo and uninspired. Nice reintroduction for her to Joe Public though.

Can't Hurry Love has been released in a single edit

How weird... why not release Falling which has had about 3 times as many streams and is CLEARLY the only chance of actual notice from people/TV/radio?

I think really this album was pretty rushed, but it's done what it needed to do for her. It's quite incredible how durable she has been as an album seller over the years, considering she has virtually no real fanbase and hardly a 'celebrity' status.

I can’t get her version of Everything I Wanted out of my head. Her voice just DOES things to me. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE HER.

24 on sales this week, but not even top 200 because of Streaming - that really is absurd :D

It really is a baffling decision for the 2nd single to be Can't Hurry Love. The album is literally a covers album and she's released the two non-covers which is totally unrepresentative of the album.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom