Gaga breaks the internet with stripped down version of 'Hold My Hand' at the Oscars

I want to know what everyone thinks @Jark @OutSynk @KindaCool @jivafox @funky @Sheena @Ag @lolly @dUb @VoR
Tacky gimmick or legendary moment?

And yes the 10 names that have been ATTED (look it up) are those that I thought would provide the right balance of shade and objectivity to this discussion (šŸ’… ) - that being said, everyone is invited for their TUPPENCE worth. We love everyone and are inclusive and gracious to all including red carpet photographers because you know, #beKind. :eyes:

I loved it. Sheā€™s so fucking talented.

She WAS a little pitchy in places but the emotion overrides that.

Personally I loved it. Obviously she's super talented but she plays The Game very well too.

I bet this DIDNā€™T break the internet. What shocking lies. Iā€™m calling trade descriptions and also the police, who were very kind and helpful when I called them to complain about the lack of Hula Hoops in Sainsburyā€™s

She really said I'm gonna give the gays NOTHING.
She hates them now. Theyā€™ve had their use. Gleefully runs them over in her Cortina :(

B644F93D-5695-4140-835F-04D5002AB7C9.gif

This was a low point of the night for me. It's just a terrible song, so slowing it down and making it even more boring was... a choice.

Also the 'real' and 'authentic' look was a bit ridiculous considering she turned up to the awards in full hair and makeup and a beautiful ballgown, all of which an army of gays obviously had to frantically remove backstage. :D

I LOVE VoR, heā€™s one of my favourite posters ever etc etc, but whenever he talks about music being boring I think of his favourite artists andā€¦ well.

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: Zu
I LOVE VoR, heā€™s one of my favourite posters ever etc etc, but whenever he talks about music being boring I think of his favourite artists andā€¦ well.
How dare you? Louise's new song destroys entire careers!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom