Georgia 2022: Circus Mircus - Lock Me In

I actually don't hate it as it goes :D It's like if all those weird entries Israel used to send on their off years like Izabo and Teapacks fucked Euro Neuro and accidentally gave birth to something LISTENABLE. Actually burst out laughing during the single-note synth solo as well

(Urgently paging @ButterTart)

It's exactly as I expected :disco: Knew we were on to something good when the artist name was announced as Circus Mircus + Georgia being one of those countries that truly does not give a single shit about little things like 'results' and 'qualification'.

he’s very #funforzuklara @Alias #23

Screenshot-2021-11-15-at-16.58.31-696x419.jpg

Oh wait, they censored the video themselves, I just saw that. Well it's Euro Neuro with a tune, not too bad.

It mainly brings to mind Franz Ferdinand for whom I always had a certain penchant. This is very obviously qualifying :disco:

It's the first Georgian entry you wouldn't have to pay me to listen to again since MIDNIGHT GOLD (2016)

Tarot says LAST IN THE SEMI FOR GEORGIA AS ALWAYS :disco:

Bless them, the UTTERLY DEAD audience doesn't bode terribly well! :basil:

It’s not a very COMPELLING PROPOSITION live is it, although there was a charm to the studio version. Think it’s safe to FLUSH THIS ONE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom