Georgia - '24 Hours' & album 'Seeking Thrills'

Jark

User
Definitely better than the last one.

Album Seeking Thrills out this Friday!

I'm ready to declare this the best single of 2020... SO FAR :disco: it's one of those songs that BLOOMS on second play to reveal hooks at every turn. Love it!

I ended up really loving Never Let You Go but this is definitely much closer to About Work The Dancefloor. It feels quite urgent and exciting.

Very much looking forward to the album, even if we have already heard half of it. Five out of the six released are at least 9/10 (Mellow is not so much).

it's very about work the dancefloor part ii... but i don't mind. [/ne-yo]

Is this the girl who's basically a one person band? I saw her on Jools Holland, she was good.
Sounds like her. I've been following her for a couple of years now. She's ruddy marvellous.

Yes, the album is very good. Obviously it is somewhat front-loaded with those singles but it is all at least solid and the run of the final three songs is excellent (THE THRILL :disco:).

The Thrill is so so good. To be fair there's not a weak moment on it.

I'm going to be playing this A LOT.

Album of the decade :disco:

She has a feature on the new Mura Masa album (which received a scathing one star Guardian review):

It's nice but it takes ages to kick in, and when it does it isn't quite enough. Begging for a remix I think...

spotify is being a bitch to me. 24 hours appears as a stand alone single but not as part of the seeking thrills album :sour:

So far only a rip - but this collaboration between Georgia and David Jackson called "get me higher" is so uplifting.
Let's hope it gets released and smashes the charts.

I'm not sure how much I like her latest collaboration. There is something of Iko Iko about it I think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom