Greta Thunberg & Extinction Rebellion (feat. Andrew Tate)

I think people forget that she is genuinely clever. One of the most disgusting things about how the usual right wing columns talk about her is how they use her autism to belittle her, almost using it as an insult. But she's smart, witty and knowledgable. So don't mess with her.

https%3A%2F%2Fassets.pippa.io%2Fshows%2F61ba139b1a8cbe7de53cf16b%2F1650636807867-b38016740c6829af335717ffd0e08c9c.jpeg

clueless cunt with pasta shell necklace

it's always a gag to me that these climate deniers or the anti-woke brigade use the phrase "climate DOOM MONGERING" - yes, expose your weak mentality and refusal to face up to any kind of reality a bit!!!

doom mongering is NEEDED you braindead vapid CUNTS!

I had no idea that the row with Greta contributed to this cuntknuckle getting arrested. That truly is delicious.

Reactions: RJN
Julia Hartley Brewer is an utter wanker. Is she still marrying Laurence Fox or was that some anti-woke performance piece?

He literally posted a reply video which featured a pizza box with Romanian language, leading to the Romanian police realising is was there and was presumably wanted.

Hence why i said it, having read that detail in this thread.

I’m scared that I’m next now, I thought you shouldn’t put pizza boxes with the normal cardboard recycling because it’s greasy and that’s not good? :o

He literally posted a reply video which featured a pizza box with Romanian language, leading to the Romanian police realising is was there and was presumably wanted.
Absolute fucking quality. I mean, it just gets funnier every time.

The fact that something this dumb is this popular…

Even Donald Trump would raise an eyebrow, if not for all the botox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom