Grimes - Music 4 Machines

Jark

User
new single out mid May. apparently Book 1 is still coming but without either of the two singles so far
(:eyes:)

I simply will never be able to find the energy to care about anything she does

she's become very fucking annoying / a total wacko but musically she's so talented and one of the most consistent popstars of the last 10-15 years. so I guess I'm still here for it!

Reactions: GNL
No thanks

IMG_7569.jpeg

"Ones and zeros set you free
Re-imagine empathy"

Not a great lyric to lead with given some of the recent company she's been keeping, eh?

Reactions: GNL
Has she actually got a new record deal yet?

SHOULD HAVE STAYED WITH 4AD SHOULDN’T YOU LUV

Maybe HANSA will snap her up :disco:

Was there some story about her having it off with Chelsea Manning or did I imagine that?

TBH her attention seeking and OH WOW I’M SO QUIRKY schtick bores me horribly. There’s such a thing as overdoing the hallucinogenics darlin’ :)

I hope the new album (if it exists) sucks so I don’t have to listen to it. Fortunately the signs are there.:)

• Haha
Reactions: Zu
she's a fucking moron :D so strange when smart people suddenly become stupid

Oh my god I am losing my mind to I Wanna Be Software and I'm screaming it whilst being carried out in a straight-jacket on a stretcher and then whispering it from my coffin that I've just woken up in. I mean wow pow take a bow Grimes.
You're too late, she's shit now.

Oh my God the “chorus” and inane lyrics. It’s a no

I've been getting my life to Art Angels lately, what an album, she'll never ever top it :disco:

GRIMES FORUM NOW - EVIL?

More of this

Fewer bops about defragging your hard drive pls Grimes.

Anyone this obsessed with fucking AI needs to be locked in a field (or just LOCKED UP) for a month OR MORE

she truly is mad as a box of caged martians wrapped in Alice in Wonderland paper with voice commands in the celestial faerie language of ∞FRRRAG2, but I listened to her discog this week for the first time in ages and honestly what she lacks in marbles, she really makes up for in musical instinct. Halfaxa, Artangels and Miss Anthropocene are so so good.

and yet she could retire tomorrow and I'm not sure I'd mind. the damage is well and truly done, I fear. it's still so hard to contemplate that she willingly fucked Elon Musk.

She’s starting to remind me of dead-eyed Holly Herndon who I violently turned against when she said MY INBOX FELT LIKE HOME in an interview :zombie:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom