Harry and Meghan "leave" the Royal Family + Interview + book 'Spare'

The Clarkson thing is just so transparent. The Sun is haemorrhaging money and they're desperate for clicks.

FB_IMG_1671371000367.jpg

I binge watched it all and quite enjoyed it, although I appreciate it's just one side of the story. I was suprised at how badly William came off out of it though :o

:D

People in my office now chatting about all the scraps they’ve had with their siblings. “I punch my brother in the face when he broke my Sega Megadrive”. “I took a pizza out of the oven and threw it in my sister’s face” :D

This is why I should have had a sister.

:D

People in my office now chatting about all the scraps they’ve had with their siblings. “I punch my brother in the face when he broke my Sega Megadrive”. “I took a pizza out of the oven and threw it in my sister’s face” :D

This is why I should have had a sister.
Idea for a new thread 💡

brothers punching each other at the age of 30 something is actually not normal. "that's just brothers being brothers!" is a weird and unhealthy normalisation of toxic "masculine" behaviour.

Whilst I'm sure that William is as EVIL as Kate of Evilshire, I'm also not sure what Harry is expecting to come from this.

Declaring he wants to reconcile with Wills doesn't QUITE stack up with outing him as a violent thug mere days later

Let's abolish the Royal Family, and cast them all into the Big Brother house instead.

brothers punching each other at the age of 30 something is actually not normal. "that's just brothers being brothers!" is a weird and unhealthy normalisation of toxic "masculine" behaviour.

glad somebody said this. It was the same sort of thing being said on This Morning, and I was like, bitches plz, adults (even if they are siblings) attacking one another is super fucked up.

And you know what, I’m here for Harry serving us piping hot tea. He owes the family nothing, especially if it’s true and they’ve been constantly briefing against him and Megs, whilst publicly claiming to remain silent.

The hypocrites must be destroyed! Sorry, but it’s in the Quran

Half of these headlines could be from The Daily Mash

What is real?

It’s incredible how little class and dignity the Duke of Sussex has. Has he really written about losing his virginity to an older woman in a field behind a pub?

You’d think they’re living in small family home and not a fucking castle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom