Hocus Pocus

Come little children, i'll take thee away

• Total voters
Yes I think so.

The ultimate amazing film from that time was of course Death Becomes Her, but I think that story wrapped up by the end :D

I think you have just listed 3 of my favourite movies EVER. Such iconic casts.

Oh yes, we’re also getting an Amazon series based on A League of Their Own too.

Ive not watched that in YEARS. I must watch it again. It used to be a film that I put on to have a good cry. That soundtrack!! 😭

Sorry for hijacking this thread but where can I watch A League of Their Own? It doesn’t seem to be on Netflix or Sky. :(

Sorry for hijacking this thread but where can I watch A League of Their Own? It doesn’t seem to be on Netflix or Sky. :(
It’s ALWAYS playing on the Sony Movie Channel. Check the listings as it’s bound to be on to record. I think it was even on last week. I own it of course.

It’s ALWAYS playing on the Sony Movie Channel. Check the listings as it’s bound to be on to record. I think it was even on last week. I own it of course.

I used to have it but it must have been on VHS. Will have a look at the listings. Thank you darling.

First Wives Club 2 would be FAB! What a movie.

We are getting a sequel of sorts. A new movie with the same cast, but a different story. It's called Family Jewels and they play women who were all once married to the same man, who dies, forcing them to spend Christmas together with all their kids etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom