Home Alone 1 or 2?

Two turtle doves

Results are only viewable after voting.
Can't tell if you're joking :D

Absolutely not!

C7853FF1-1D71-49FE-B640-72084D38AF56.jpeg

Home Alone 2 is anchored so well by Brenda Fricker and is a total joy. Not often that a sequel is better than the original but you feel like something is genuinely at stake in HA2 and isn’t just a series of moments.

Home Alone 2 is almost perfect, as long as you ignore the fact that Kevin could have just called the police and caught the bandits in the act, rather than smashing the toy shop window and brutalising them in his uncle’s house, thus setting back the already costly renovations.

PUPS ALONE?

Anyway, the 4th one isn’t all that bad as far as shit made for TV family films go, but it has little to do with being a Home Alone film.

Which one has got Malcolm McDowell in?
It says he’s in the 5th one called The Holiday Heist. I’ve not seen that one :o 4 is the one with French Stewart from 3rd Rock From The Sun and the Hi-Tech house. There was a Thriller film called Breaking In with Gabrielle Union a few years ago which was very similar!

It says he’s in the 5th one called The Holiday Heist. I’ve not seen that one :o 4 is the one with French Stewart from 3rd Rock From The Sun and the Hi-Tech house. There was a Thriller film called Breaking In with Gabrielle Union a few years ago which was very similar!
Have you seen 3615 Code Pere Noel? It's the French film Home Alone was 'inspired' by and it's as violent and cruel as you'd expect a French children's adventure movie to be.

Have you seen 3615 Code Pere Noel? It's the French film Home Alone was 'inspired' by and it's as violent and cruel as you'd expect a French children's adventure movie to be.
You told me that 'Inside' was the French film that Home Alone was inspired by. My kids are still traumatised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom