Introduce yourself

Hi untilted, welcome to Moopy x

In what circumstance would it be acceptable to call an eight year old a c*nt?
In the words of Victoria Beckham "stop, slow down, take a deep breath"

Live, laugh, learn.

Can someone fill me in please as I am not getting any younger and Untitled and their exit is a bit hazy.

Can someone fill me in please as I am not getting any younger and Untitled and their exit is a bit hazy.

It's not something I'm comfortable elaborating on too much but the short story is I was going through it. I'm okay now.

I think about this place sometimes and thought it might be nice to pop in, and see how it is. Everything is just as I remembered, including 90% of the member population. I need somewhere to have bizarre conversations with strangers about female singers that have around 8,000 spotify streams.

It's nice to see you all again, internet strangers. I barely remember much from my initial stint as I used this place as a mood swing soundboard, but I'm alright now. I remember the bouncy castle though as you lot wouldn't let me live it down and imagine that still stands.

It's not something I'm comfortable elaborating on too much but the short story is I was going through it. I'm okay now.

I think about this place sometimes and thought it might be nice to pop in, and see how it is. Everything is just as I remembered, including 90% of the member population. I need somewhere to have bizarre conversations with strangers about female singers that have around 8,000 spotify streams.

It's nice to see you all again, internet strangers. I barely remember much from my initial stint as I used this place as a mood swing soundboard, but I'm alright now. I remember the bouncy castle though as you lot wouldn't let me live it down and imagine that still stands.

I don’t think we really interacted when you were here last time and am a big believer in second chances. Sorry to hear you weren’t well, but am happy to see you are in a better place now.

It's definitely nice to have a familiar face back. What happened to your old account?

I don’t think we really interacted when you were here last time and am a big believer in second chances. Sorry to hear you weren’t well, but am happy to see you are in a better place now.

Yours is one of the names I don't recognise, so I guess we probably didn't! Thank you so much for your kind words!

@KindaCool it's gone. I was going to re-join as something totally unrelated but I thought it'd be phony if I did. Plus doing this is a nice surprise for you all.

Let me reintroduce myself

WELL…

giphy.gif

I remember the name untitled but I don’t remember any issues

Well, you had me at Charlotte Day Wilson, so welcome back :disco:

Anybody that heard the bouncy castle story will remember it forever! Not that it matters, we've all done things we aren't proud of and there comes a time when you have to laugh about it instead of feeling bad.

Thankyou for using a similar username so you didn't drive us all potty guessing, nice to have you back and glad that you're in a better frame of mind nowadays.

I do not know this bouncy castle story. Is that a good thing or a bad thing.

Anybody that heard the bouncy castle story will remember it forever! Not that it matters, we've all done things we aren't proud of and there comes a time when you have to laugh about it instead of feeling bad.

Thankyou for using a similar username so you didn't drive us all potty guessing, nice to have you back and glad that you're in a better frame of mind nowadays.

Thank you floppet for a really kind message! It’s lovely to see you’re still here too mingling with the gays!

Trust me the bouncy castle story is one I’m reminded of at least twice a year, my close circle of friends love to terrorise me with it. I’m pleased to tell you all… I haven’t been on a bouncy castle since! :D

Some memories need at least a decade to ripen before you can safely joke about them without triggering a mental health crisis.

I do not know this bouncy castle story. Is that a good thing or a bad thing.

From the horses mouth:

I went to a party many many years ago (you lot will probably be much better equipped at referring to a date, but I’d say 2010ish) got drunk and called a kid a see you next Tuesday on a bouncy castle. Got kicked out the party (and rightfully so)

As part of my hangover anguish, and in line with my absolute dedication to using Moopy as a late-teens “dear diary” I spilled it on here and the rest is history. And also very hazy. Veeeery hazy.

The party host was a friend of a friend of a friend at BEST who accepted my apology and we all just moved on. But yes, I haven’t done anything quite so outrageous since and have had to make permenant changes to my life to stay healthy (people, substances etc)

No more bouncy castles for me! (Among other things!)

But what if the kid actually was a cunt though? I’m struggling to find the scandal here

But what if the kid actually was a cunt though? I’m struggling to find the scandal here

:D

Honestly I was so fucked I couldn’t even tell you… one of my mates said someone grassed on me though which is why it went tits up, and there was also some discussion about how I didn’t actually CALL the child a cunt, but simply used the word in her presence.

My take? I was too drunk to remember. Maybe I did, maybe I didn’t. But yeah, I took accountability and apologised and learned a lesson anyway!

And it gave you all a memorable Moopy moment I guess, there is some stuff from the past that I think I really would hard cringe at but the bouncy castle story isn’t one of them as I was a juvenile spoiled brat with undiagnosed mental health issues so I can genuinely look back, shrug and say “I learnt a lesson from that one”

The best part is being thrown out of a kids birthday for being naughty. As an adult.

Bravo to that.

Bouncy castle was absolutely juvenile silliness for the most part but SmartWater for example was during an actual mental health crisis. Didn’t I call Kala evil? I mean… a bit much

@Kala I’m sorry for that. The apology is probably about 8 years too late but yeah, that wasn’t right and neither was I.

But I’m fine now guys, all of my issues were addressed and are taken care of (aside from the occasional panic attack but mostly I just pretend I’m Adam Rickitt in I Breathe Again until it stops) I’m happy to be here and the last couple of days this place has given me a real mood boost. ❤️

Untitled weren't you a Fiona Apple stan? Or do I have my wires crossed with someone else?
Still am. Susanne Sundfør too.

@funky the plot twist you weren’t expecting is that it was either an 18th or 21st. I’ve no idea why the kids were still about at 11pm around inebriated adults but that still doesn’t excuse what I said/did. I’ve made peace with it though! Aren’t you a scouser? (Apologies if I’m mixing you up with someone else) Without giving too much away, think about the poshest parts of Merseyside where houses are costing £1-2mil minimum. That’s where it all went off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom