It’s da week fregging Monday wowzees

Morning!

It's Monday, I'm grumpy and tired - let's have a picture of an ocelot.

images

I've got training today. Can't remember what it's for and whether I need to worry or not.

I gave up Dry February yesterday and me and Mr Sheena had a lovely afternoon post- lunch in our new local with lots of people from our old local who have decamped there.

I'm feeling it slightly today, despite finishing at 7 and forcing myself to eat a meal deal before bed at 8pm!

Please don't let it be Wednesday, I need to squeeze at least three extra days in between to finish the work I didn't do at the weekend!

It’s a whole day of meetings for the sake of meetings for me.

I really don’t understand how other people don’t find it draining? It’s insufferable

I've just spent 10 minutes photographing the Girls Aloud box set I'm flogging on Discogs for some mad buyer who has come back TWICE asking me to photograph different things (my favourite being "does it still have the silica gel packet in it and can I get a photo of that?) before he's said "I love it, I'll take it but I can only pay 50% of your asking price, do we have a deal?"

GOD I HATE PEOPLE

I've just spent 10 minutes photographing the Girls Aloud box set I'm flogging on Discogs for some mad buyer who has come back TWICE asking me to photograph different things (my favourite being "does it still have the silica gel packet in it and can I get a photo of that?) before he's said "I love it, I'll take it but I can only pay 50% of your asking price, do we have a deal?"

GOD I HATE PEOPLE
Is that the CD single boxset in the metal case like a vinyl box? How much are they going for now?

I was going to ask you about what price to offer when it is open to offer, actually. I tend to go in with an offer approx 25-30% below the listed price, but don't know if that's taking the piss a little.

Is that the CD single boxset in the metal case like a vinyl box? How much are they going for now?

I was going to ask you about what price to offer when it is open to offer, actually. I tend to go in with an offer approx 25-30% below the listed price, but don't know if that's taking the piss a little.

Yeah- I'm selling mine for £199.99.

I don't do "open to offer" as I generally list my items as the cheapest of that particular press/ format where possible. I would think 25%-30% is taking the piss, but if people go for it, why not? If I did do it, I don't think I'd ever accept anything lower then 10-15% at the absolute most.

Yeah- I'm selling mine for £199.99.
Shit really? I have one sitting on the shelf barely touched. No silica gel pack though :(

I have an original Kylie Aphrodite vinyl sitting around somewhere as well which I know used to go for megabucks at one time. I'm not parting with it though, it's my little "I got this before they stopped printing them" present.

I've had 20%+ accepted in the past - hence why asking for more than that, instead of asking for 20% and then the seller coming back with 10-15%.

I'm fairly sure my Girls Aloud boxset comes complete with a silica sachet (and if not I'm sure I can steal one from a BBV testing kit), and I'd probably accept £100 for it, so if you want to point that buyer my way, Shee...

Shit really? I have one sitting on the shelf barely touched. No silica gel pack though :(

I have an original Kylie Aphrodite vinyl sitting around somewhere as well which I know used to go for megabucks at one time. I'm not parting with it though, it's my little "I got this before they stopped printing them" present.

Yeah, that goes for a bomb. If it's just "sitting around", you probably should flog it- they will definitely get around to reissuing it and the bottom will fall out of THAT particular market.

I'm kicking myself I never got that or The Abbey Road Sessions on vinyl. I have everything else (that you can get- of course, X remains unreleased on vinyl)

I'm fairly sure my Girls Aloud boxset comes complete with a silica sachet (and if not I'm sure I can steal one from a BBV testing kit), and I'd probably accept £100 for it, so if you want to point that buyer my way, Shee...

:D

PISS OFF!

Actually, I'll buy it off you for £100 and then flog it on if you want!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom