J-Lo - SURVIVOR - Round 4

VOTE TO ELIMINATE

• Total voters

POP!

Let the light in
And we're back. Sad to see "I'm Into You" go, it's underrated and should've been bigger especially off the back of "On the Floor".

VOTE TO ELIMINATE UP TO FOUR SONGS THIS ROUND

Im Gonna Be Alright Jennifer Lopez GIF

34. Medicine (featuring French Montana)
32. I Luh You Papi (featuring French Montana)
32. Booty (featuring Iggy Azalea)
30. Goin' In (featuring Flo Rida)
30. Dinero (featuring DJ Khaled and Cardi B)
28. No Me Ames (with Mark Anthony)
28. Que Hiciste
27. Live it Up (featuring Pitbull)
26. Hold You Down (featuring Fat Joe)
25. I'm Real (Remix featuring Ja Rule)
23. Baby I Love U!
23. Louboutons
22. First Love
21. Ain't Your Mama
20. Ain't it Funny (Murder Remix feat. Ja Rule)
19. All I Have
18. Hold it Don't Drop It
17. Feelin' So Good
16. I'm Glad (27 votes)
14. I'm Gonna Be Alright (21 votes)
14. Do It Well (21 votes)
13. I'm Into You (20 votes)

These to go please, although I like everything left.

Jenny From the Block
Get Right
Papi
Dance Again

She set the pop scene ablaze with her Red One bangers. I guess one of them (:eyes:) should be safe, but those other 2 remain such a surge for me. Dance Again is both Livin' Joy bleeps and bloops as well as La Bouche levels of unexplained chemistry. Papi just pops off from the get-go, only she had to ruin it with the comedy car advert (I'm Into You completely took the wind out that campaign though). On The Floor was of course the biggest impact since whatever killed the dinosaurs quite frankly. And let's not even get loud about Hypnotico, which really should have been a fun for Europe megaton release.

Oops just voted in the last round but by some miracle all the ones I voted for were knocked out.

She did have too many songs about how people didn’t believe she’d be successful but she was, and how she is still normal despite said success. Honestly there are like 4 off the top of my head, and they are singles from 2 consecutive albums

all of the songs that left this time are fabulous.

just Let's Get Loud and Papi for me now. it's getting tough.

I feel I’m Into You, Do It Well and I’m Glad are all about right in their placements as decent but not top tier J-Lo.

Now time to fuck off Get Right and Let’s Get Loud.

She really is queen of giving us the whole musical spectrum from sublime to EMPTY to comedy specials.

Get Right is a nasty racket and the worst of what's left. Horrifying it reached number one, but I feel like 2005 was a particularly bad year for that...

I fucking LOVE the Papi video. It’s ridiculous but it is a lot of fun and she really goes for it.

Y'all ain't Latinx and I can TELL :evil: Save Let's Get Loud, we owe our freedom to that song.

I thought Latinx was not a thing? Most of those I know who that would apply to hate it.

A bit like Czechia where no Czech person actually likes it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom