• Love Don’t Cost a Thing

• Play

• Ain’t it Funny

• Jenny from the Block

• On the Floor

Results are only viewable after voting.

POP!

Let the light in
“Let’s Get Loud” 📢 and “Dance Again” 🕺🏽 are next to go. I like them both but the former is more or less a Gloria Estefan imitation and the latter is fun but sounded dated when it came out, and tried to recapture the magic of “On the Floor” to diminishing returns.

Jennifer Lopez Dancing GIF by American Idol

34. Medicine (featuring French Montana)
32. I Luh You Papi (featuring French Montana)
32. Booty (featuring Iggy Azalea)
30. Goin' In (featuring Flo Rida)
30. Dinero (featuring DJ Khaled and Cardi B)
28. No Me Ames (with Mark Anthony)
28. Que Hiciste
27. Live it Up (featuring Pitbull)
26. Hold You Down (featuring Fat Joe)
25. I'm Real (Remix featuring Ja Rule)
23. Baby I Love U!
23. Louboutons
22. First Love
21. Ain't Your Mama
20. Ain't it Funny (Murder Remix feat. Ja Rule)
19. All I Have
18. Hold it Don't Drop It
17. Feelin' So Good
16. I'm Glad
14. I'm Gonna Be Alright
14. Do It Well
13. I'm Into You
12. Get Right
11. I’m Real
10. Papi
9. Dance Again (17 votes)
8. Let’s Get Loud (16 votes)

Vote out TWO next.

Dance Again is glow-rious, the whole package remains impeccable. We are top 10 I suppose.

Let's Get Loud should have had a bigger deal made of it at the time, but I guess she was pursuing a different image and this Glow-ria stunner was something to fall back on. I'm glad (yes) it's became something of a slow-burner over the years.

Love Don't Cost has always been going cheap and Jenny doesn't even have a price-tag it's so disposable and grotesque.

Oh go on then, here's one for the road.

What does Jennifer Lopez say to the taxi driver?

Ain't it Funny is such a HOT BANGER. did we ever find out why NONE of the choruses from this album were sung by Jenny? :D she sung plenty on the debut. was it rush recorded or something?

I’d whinge about Love Don’t Cost going out, but compared to the other five I can’t really complain.

With On the Floor being on the 6 (votes :eyes:) already, I'm thinking the Frozen Vs Believe heat is going to feel tasteful and classy in comparison to what's in store here.

The right final three (according to me):

If You Had My Love
Waiting for Tonight
Ain’t It Funny

Ain't it Funny is such a HOT BANGER. did we ever find out why NONE of the choruses from this album were sung by Jenny? :D she sung plenty on the debut. was it rush recorded or something?

The JLO album was one of the blandest most awful things I heard, no wonder they re-released it. I remember I borrowed a CD from a friend at the time and it indeed sounded like a rush job and, amusingly so, barely featured any Jennifer vocals on most songs. Wasn't she with P. Diddy around this time? I thought he was behind the album's production?

She consistently manages to give us mediocre albums with good to great singles, 1-3 good album tracks at most, and filler with the rest. I think that’s why I’ve never been a stan. It’s very shallow with her.

I feel that she did try with Brave, and in particular with Love? which was easily her best album at least since J.Lo.

but she definitely cruised for a long time without putting much effort in. I think her work ethic is wholly improved now though.

TO BE FAIR, she was back to back shooting FOUR movies at the time the J.Lo album was recorded, (Maid in Manhattan, Enough, Angel Eyes, The Wedding Planner) so yes it's possible that it was a little bit of a rush job. :D

Yeah, there was the odd good album track in there but it wasn’t until Rebirth that she started making slightly stronger albums. Just as she fell a bit out of favour :D

Love the live shouting before and after the miming. And that is the most obnoxious and un-asked for hand holding out to show her rocks since Gwen to Jonathan Ross to show she's married and Christina to Mary J to show she's a cunt.

Also love Lisa Snowden's "shacking up with Ben" wink-wink. I guess she was shacking it up with Clooney at this point so probably felt like an insider telling us all the hot gossip.

The waoobhhhjjbbhbbhwoooahhhhbbb bit though at the last chorus is her showing off her prowess

Love the video, but never quite got over mishearing her sing "it's so ironic y'all". It was her first CHER moment visually and 2nd Gina G moment musically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom