Jacqueline Gold DEAD

I think you can tell a LOT about a Jacqueline by the way they spell the diminutive version of their own name.

Anyone who uses 'Jackie' gets an instant demerit.

I think you can tell a LOT about a Jacqueline by the way they spell the diminutive version of their own name.

Oh well let's call her MY although I'm certainly neither wanting nor claiming ownership Jacqueline didn't like any diminutives and could turn quite spiteful behind people's backs if they dared to use them. Very proud of her three upmarket syllables was Jacqs :disco:

I would like to apologise to J. Gold for any disrespect shown in this thread but I didn’t know you and had never heard of you until today and I also prefer to purchase my “items” from stockists which aren’t Ann Summers

I would like to apologise to J. Gold for any disrespect shown in this thread but I didn’t know you and had never heard of you until today and I also prefer to purchase my “items” from stockists which aren’t Ann Summers
Where do you get your crotchless knickers from then?

Where do you get your crotchless knickers from then?
They’re not crotchless when I buy them. We’re all suffering terribly thanks to the cost of living crisis so I steal normal nylon panties from Primark and scissor out the holes :disco:

• Love
Reactions: COB
I think I've been into Ann Summers a couple of times. Utterly underwhelming, heteronormative and soulless.

Mind you I'd been into several seedy gay sex shops by that point so a few lacey undergarments left me flaccid and dusty.

RIP though babe. You did it, you reinforced the idea that straight sex is only one that should be monetised on the High Street. A real victory.

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: Zu

CACC6C46-1D2A-4508-BAE8-77DABFB200BB.jpeg

I remember going to an Ann Summers party at a friend’s house once and the rep went absolutely mental because apparently it’s illegal for men to attend due to some OLD FANGLED SODOMY LAW.

She allowed me to stay and tried to sell me LUBE :disco:

RIP, I seem to remember her turning up quite a lot on those UK Living sex magazine shows in the Nineties that would usually feature sexologist Dr PAM SPURR and have a male stripper over the end credits :disco:

• Love
Reactions: Zu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom