James Bond 26

This is ridiculous. He is TOO SHORT!

I could never take him seriously in the role.

Last edited:
Oh no way, I’m willing to risk this post not ageing well. But they always just sling every famous leading man at the wall when casting comes around

A young Bond makes sense as they'll want to get 3 or 4 films out of the actor. But Tom Holland is an awful idea!

I'd rather Tom continued with Marvel and the Uncharted franchise than take on Bond. Sam Heughan's name has been mentioned but he's older than Daniel Craig was when he was first cast.

How unimaginative. There are other actors around, also he hasn’t shown much promise beyond Spider Man.

I wonder just how many of the mentions of Sam Heughan that Sam Heughan is behind.

Tom Holland does seem a strange fit. I didn't even like him that much in Bridgerton but Regé-Jean Page would be more suitable.

I'm pleased the idiot press are actually starting to work out how long someone will need to play Bond in the current manner these films are churned out. Like, Idris Elba is 50 next month. It ain't gonna be him, loves

The only big name I can think of who I'd really want to see as Bond is Riz Ahmed, although he's not been mentioned all that much as a contender. I'd also be interested in the prospect of Regé-Jean / Jack Lowden / Callum Turner / yer man who played Poldark.

I'm pleased the idiot press are actually starting to work out how long someone will need to play Bond in the current manner these films are churned out. Like, Idris Elba is 50 next month. It ain't gonna be him, loves

The only big name I can think of who I'd really want to see as Bond is Riz Ahmed, although he's not been mentioned all that much as a contender. I'd also be interested in the prospect of Regé-Jean / Jack Lowden / Callum Turner / yer man who played Poldark.
I'd love to see Riz Ahmed but I think he'd be more suitable in a villain role.

not really HERE FOR AARON TJ. does it have to be another white dude? really?

Well it was always going to be difficult to replace THAT ARSE but ATJ has a LOVELY one so I'm all for it.

Oh and yeah, acting and things. Very good.

Suppose they need someone in their 30s and most of the good choices are in their 40s by now - Ben Barnes or Dan Stevens would have been great.

Still, Jonathan Bailey is only 35. At least he has a pretty face, whereas ATJ is a bit rough looking.

Suppose they need someone in their 30s and most of the good choices are in their 40s by now
I'm not BUYING THIS! there are fucking loads of very good actors in their 20s and 30s :D

ATJ is a 1000x sexier than Jonathan Bailey (who is a right bunny boiler FYI)

• Wow
Reactions: dUb
I've never heard a gay man described as a bunny boiler before

SHALL WE?

johnson2.gif

Still, Jonathan Bailey is only 35. At least he has a pretty face, whereas ATJ is a bit rough looking.

I always forget ATJ is "only" 33 :o but then again, he started way young, and by the time he was 22 he got married to his current wife (Who was 45 at the time, I'm sorry but WHAT?)

Wait until you meet one

Not another one on your celeb bedpost. At least this one isn’t like the bald fella who shan’t be named who is somewhat similar to a character from The Hills Have Eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom