Jeffrey Epstein DEAD

I was going to say WHO? but then read the case post

Why is it a fake suicide? do people think he was killed?

I was going to say WHO? but then read the case post

Why is it a fake suicide? do people think he was killed?

If TWO US Presidents and the British Royal family (and god knows how many other ultramillionaires) want to bury a BIG SECRET, they'll find a way.

:D

To be fair the Diana conspiracy is NOTHING compared to Prince Andrew raping schoolgirls.

I mean you can see why so many people wanted him dead (allegedly), but why wait until he's prison?

Do they always announce 'dies by suicide' straight away? Don't they have to have a post-mortem first before they say this? Seems a bit CONVENIENT.

I mean you can see why so many people wanted him dead (allegedly), but why wait until he's prison?

Easier to knock someone off in a secure place away from the public, innit? Who's gonna grass?

what about Fred West tho? So he didn't hang himself?

He was found hanged in his cell on Xmas Day. He used his belt. The belt they always take off you so that you don't hang yourself.

The guards gave themselves a Xmas treat. They should have let the cunt rot instead, same as his wife.

He was found hanged in his cell on Xmas Day. He used his belt. The belt they always take off you so that you don't hang yourself.

The guards gave themselves a Xmas treat. They should have let the cunt rot instead, same as his wife.

I did not know this. Hopefully he suffered.

It was NYD.

Hope Rose is happy :)

I can see this entering the Moopy top 20 deaths.

The irony of course is that if he was killed, his very death had just sent conspiracy theories into OVERDRIVE.

Mind you I'm a great believer that conspiracy theories are allowed to thrive as a distraction from the REAL TRUTH. Plus he was more a danger alive than dead and a million conspiracies.

Oh my god!!!

If anyone doesn't believe that there is a huge cover-up going of this shit, then I don't know what to say at this point. How on earth do you have an incredibly obvious suicide risk under 24/7 watch in a high-security prison and still have them """"commit suicide""""?!

The only upside of this is that Hillary finally gets to use the fireworks she ordered for 2016.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom