Jennifer Lopez - This is Me... Now

The movie is still sitting pretty at 78% on Rottentomatoes by the way :disco:

J-Lo’s cinematic therapy session is ridiculously, brilliantly J-Loopy. - Empire

I was vibrating to the tips of my fingers regardless, because whatever this is – movie, music video, open-door therapy session, entirely insane CG-drenched R&B cheese dream – it is a modern-day pop-art tour de force. - The Telegraph

This Is Me…Now: A Love Story is as grandiose as it is thrilling, its audacity cackling at haters with every over-the-top bit. If you wanted feigned humbleness, don't look to pop icons. Look to politicians. JLo isn't playing that game. - Mashable

A genuinely moving, absurdist autobiography of a dynamic persona in flux that’s as campy as it is charming, ridiculous as it is rapturous, preposterous as it is profound. - AV Club

The star is really Lopez’s brain, and how she earnestly determined that the best way to tell the story of the past thirty years would be to have Kim Petras and Post Malone play talking constellations. - New York Post

The certified fresh visual album/movie/EVENT has dropped on Amazon Prime too. When are we sync-watching? :disco:

So far loving the section not.going.anywhere, Rebound, Dear Ben Pt II. I agree with @Jark, it's a really solid album (well, I'm halfway though so at least half of it is)

I haven't even seen the film yet but more content is already on the way. :disco: Looks to be some kind of making of the Jennifer Lopez Cinematic Universe (JLoCU).

Has JLo been living in an alternate universe in which the WORLD is obsessed with her love life? Aside from Affleck, I can only name Diddy as one of her exes and she wasn't even married to him, was she?

I'm surprised she can keep a straight face through all of that.

Watched this last night and finished it off today as fell asleep (sorry J. Lo). It was nice visually but the songs are absolute dogshit. Could she not have made this work around a greatest hits package instead.

• Haha
Reactions: dUb
Ok I need to catch up, is this some movie documentary or something?

I’ve been too concerned with telling people off to actually pay attention to what our Queen has been actually producing :o

• Haha
Reactions: dUb
Has JLo been living in an alternate universe in which the WORLD is obsessed with her love life? Aside from Affleck, I can only name Diddy as one of her exes and she wasn't even married to him, was she?

So that's where he's been! :o

Come 'ome @Diddy

whitney-houston-history.gif

Already community noted, those are the streams from less than an hour the day before it was officially released.

"Can't Get Enough" is #25 on US pop radio. Low streaming may prevent it from charting on the Hot 100. We'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom