Jessie Ware Singles SURVIVOR - Round 7

Eliminate JUST THE ONE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Funky

User
Well as much as I prefer the Save Your Faves rounds because it's far less stressful, it's time to get back to business and eliminate another, because life is about making difficult choices.

GOODBYE to Imagine It Was Us, the ultimate bonus single that never was, and Spotlight, the song that kicked off the greatest era in modern pop :disco:

Pick one to go pls!

25 - Valentine (with Sampha) - R1 80%
24 - Sweet Talk - R1 60%
23 - Selfish Love - R1 50%
21 - Midnight - R1 40%
21 - Night Light - R1 40%
20 - Kiss Of Life - R2 75%
19 - Say You Love Me - R2 62.5%
18 - Alone - R2 50%
17 - Mirage (Don't Stop) - R3 57.1%
16 - Hot n Heavy - R3 50%
15 - You & I (Forever) - R3 42.9%
14 - Overtime - R4 27.3%
14 - Adore You - R4 27.3%
12 - Tough Love - R4 31.8%
11 - Free Yourself - R4 36.4%
10 - Please - R5 50%
8 - Running - R5 44.4%
8 - If You're Never Gonna Move - R5 44.4%
7 - Imagine It Was Us - R6 18.2%
6 - Spotlight - R6 27.3%

I've got a HORRIBLE FEELING that "Remember Where You Are" is next to go. I originally thought it was the favourite to win.

WYP is by far and away easily the best package she's put out by Wildest Moments and Champagne Kisses are probably my favourite two individual songs on this list and probably EVER.

I struggled between eliminating WYP and RWYA but glad I've gone for the one which instills slightly more competition...

very, very tough (love) now. but... Save a Kiss. think I'd also be ok with RWYA going.

I have to reopen this because the results are INCONCLUSIVE

CLOSE IT NOW.

This is the correct result at this stage.

I genuinely accidentally clicked Champagne when I really meant WYP :zombie:

I hope it doesn't go, but Champagne Kisses being booted off because @funky himself didn't add the "change vote" option would be a gag.

so WAIT! what is leaving

because neither of these songs is allowed to leave.

but if one has to, it's champagne kisses. protect WYP!

Champagne Kisses is…ugh. Perfection. There’s genuinely really something special about that song. The vocal.

Champagne Kisses has had a couple more votes so it looks like I'm going to have to go with the actual votes, and we can all just blame @Shoat for carelessness :evil:

UNLESS SOMEONE SAVES THE DAY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom