Jordin Sparks - Stop This Feeling (pre-save now)

Has she released anything since 2010? I’m vaguely interested

Bless Jordin. I still go back to Battlefield, One Step at a Time and No Air quite a lot. She had a handful of decent album tracks too.

No idea/interest in anything she's done since the second album though.

Has she released anything since 2010? I’m vaguely interested
she released an album in 2015 that charted at #161. It seemed to be more R&B oriented, which is probably why I never bothered. I thought the pop sound of the first two albums was a better fit for her.

“I Am Woman” seems to be what killed her career stone dead. I think she still has a shot in the climate of streaming if Megan Trainor does. She was always a singles act anyway and is still relatively young.

Bless Jordin. I still go back to Battlefield, One Step at a Time and No Air quite a lot. She had a handful of decent album tracks too.

No idea/interest in anything she's done since the second album though.

Your love of One Step at a Time is amusing but somewhat worrying! The song is so paper thin it makes a Bunton song look meaty.

But I do agree in that she is an artist I go back to far more than I rightfully should. Don’t Let It Go To Your Head is my current track of choice.

She was recently knocked out of Dancing With the Stars, a shame because she was easily one of the better dancers.

living for this filthy READ :D

:D Oh I wasn’t at all (I am a Louise Stan after all) it’s just one of the songs VOR occasionally refers to that slightly baffles me compared to something like Battlefield or heck even SOS :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom