Kate Middleton Princess née Duchess of EVILSHIRE

How do you think she’s celebrating her birthday?

Feasting on babies?
Just a drink with a friend

224C655B-1940-43F2-83A8-CA1057209E8B.jpeg

Imagine heading out the house and thinking ‘Yeah, this is a normal thing to wear!’

Worrying news for Kate. Charles only arranged the marriage to secure a powerful alliance with Party Pieces, and her position is now vulnerable.
I think he has all the silly hats he needs now also, so presumably she’ll be banished to the tower or have a brush with a Fiat Uno before long.

This pops up every now and then, and it's very funny to me that papers abroad are like 'Kate Middleton falls out with Prince William's presumed mistress' and the UK papers are stuck fishing for clicks with headlines like 'Who is Rose Hanbury? What is her relationship to Prince William? And what the fuck is a Marchioness of Cholmondeley?'

Oooooooooooopppppppppsssss
20230821_110657.jpg

It appears Kate and Rose have been HANGING OUT.

ARE THEY ALL FUCKING?

‘How many calories in labrador pate?’

• Haha
Reactions: D5K
well she's not the duchess of evilshere for NOTHING! but what's HIS EXCUSE?

It will all be swept under the carpet. The current King and future Kings wife are racists? None of it will ever be addressed by any one and the usual mugs will fawn over their every word. 🤮

That image saved as a file onto my computer when I clicked it and I deleted it quickly in a state of panic

Imagine if you died and your family found that in your downloads folder

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom