Kate Middleton Princess née Duchess of EVILSHIRE

KATE TO APOLOGISE ONSCREEN (from behind a wall and with a bag over her head. Oh, and using a voice distorting megaphone)

Is this the thing that radicalises us? Will we all be blowing up 5G masts and refusing vaccinations soon?

My god some people have too much time on their hands. And that's coming from someone who only works three days a week!

This is the best Royal era so far

FINALLY they're justifying their public paycheck

The idea that all this time Kate has been in hiding she's actually just been merrily teaching herself Photoshop so that she can blur those pesky split ends!

Well they're not going to inject Kate Middleton into my brain!

:YesIHaveDone:

Maybe the Queen isn't dead and they just have her trapped in the basement?

Omg thinking about it maybe those photos of the queen and liz truss together were just done on the buckingham palace adobe account and Liz was already dead?

She did look quite SMALL which we put down to her being old, but maybe the phantom photoshopper hadn't mastered perspective.

IMG_0089.png

I haven’t seen moopy this energised in years!

Kate Middleton’s cosmetics surgery mishap followed by a botched photo merge was not on my Internet meltdown bingo card for 2024

Is she in our banner? Because she should be. What a messy icon she has become.

Why do you think they've claimed to have entombed her in a private, stone crypt? So that graverobbers won't get in or because they know what her final form will be?

She did look quite SMALL which we put down to her being old, but maybe the phantom photoshopper hadn't mastered perspective.
Poor Liz Truss. She wasn’t old enough at that point to start shrinking surely?

Why is she not looking at the camera? I CALL CHIN IMPLANT. You heard it here first girls.

gettyimages-491917002.jpg

This is the best Royal era so far

FINALLY they're justifying their public paycheck

The idea that all this time Kate has been in hiding she's actually just been merrily teaching herself Photoshop so that she can blur those pesky split ends!
Can't wait until The Crown gets a reboot in about a decade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom