Kate Middleton Princess née Duchess of EVILSHIRE

We also know for sure that it's proper Photoshop on a Mac computer, not just a quick touchup on a phone app

GET BBC VERIFY ON THE NOVEMBER EVIDENCE

All jokes aside, it strikes me as a bit bizarre for the BBC to going into that level of detail about the photo-editing activities of a woman in ill-health.

We are well and truly through the looking glass.

I haven’t kept revisiting a thread on moopy as much since the queen died!

Sky News have somehow geotagged the photo to where it was taken and when. Which has promoted Twitter bot outroar saying it has put children’s lives at risk for stating where a photo was taken months ago!

I have no idea why I find this so fascinating. Maybe because I really would like the royal family to implode and this feels like a beginning of that in the way that I'd expected after Elizabeth II's death. I'd like it to happen in ways that don't involve serious harm coming to anyone as an individual. Except Andrew, obviously.

All jokes aside, it strikes me as a bit bizarre for the BBC to going into that level of detail about the photo-editing activities of a woman in ill-health.

We are well and truly through the looking glass.
She's PUBLIC PROPERTY.

And I'm not even being ironic. She's literally just a state funded womb. If she wants the privacy of a private citizen, then she should become a private citizen. Until then, I see nothing wrong with the public feeling entitled to know the details of the future Queen's health and her relationship with the future King.

More Tiktok comments...

Apparently she wouldn't be wearing tight jeans after abdominal surgery....

This is basically the press saying "Listen, bitch, lie to us again and who knows what dirty little secrets might come out".

He that is without sin (using an old photo or editing one to make you look less PUFFY) among you, let him first cast a stone

I’ve been waiting for this to come up so that I wasn’t the first person to mention it.

She passed away on a Wednesday night/Thursday morning. There’s a super injunction in place that covers her illness and death so as to protect her family from harrassement.

I know due to my work which is why I’ve been reluctant to mention it on here - we’ve all been sworn to secrecy but seeing as this thread is hidden I should be okay.

1000012865.jpg
Well that's us told.

I'm not buying this one. The lips are smaller in the Vogue shot and it's normal that her generic smile pose will have similarities.

the "shot in November" theory, however... yes. COMPELLING evidence!

So Prince William has rejected his beautiful, popular, glamourous queen-in-waiting and mother of his children, to get close to someone less glamorous but higher up in the aristocracy ranks?

I wonder where he got that CRAZY idea from?

DYING at this being the moment the press (well, except The S*n) finally say “fuck this”.

The issue with all this for me, is given everything that’s gone on and all the conspiracy theories and the bad feeling, surely if they could, they would just put Kate in front of a camera saying “it’s ok, I’m fine, blah blah”.

They clearly CAN’T, for whatever reason.

a public appearance or a video would solve everything. the further they dig the worse they make it :D :disco:

The issue with all this for me, is given everything that’s gone on and all the conspiracy theories and the bad feeling, surely if they could, they would just put Kate in front of a camera saying “it’s ok, I’m fine, blah blah”.

They clearly CAN’T, for whatever reason.

a public appearance or a video would solve everything. the further they dig the worse they make it :D :disco:
Exactly, this is my point from yesterday which essentially is a simple big fat WHY.

A quiet dignified statement that she's dead/had a breakdown/walked out of the family home followed by a silence is surely preferable to all of THIS.

I think the palace are misjudging the humanity of the press and the public in general as well. Sure there'll be comments and memes, but generally people are much kinder and understanding about mental health issues/the struggle to maintain a healthy marriage (delete as appropriate!) than they were in Diana's day.

They are of course just getting in deeper the more this goes on. People don't like being lied to and this is doing them absolutely no favours.

In possibly semi-related (who fucking knows?) news, the King put up a message for Commonwealth Day yesterday (:eyes:) and he looked dreadful imo.

They literally cannot have the King die whilst this is unresolved, the insanity will reach fever pitch.

So of course, I absolutely need it to happen. A day off AND endless nonsense on twitter? YES PLEASE :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom