Kate Middleton Princess née Duchess of EVILSHIRE

in such an event I hope that poor Kate (Duchess of Evilshire title temoporarily revoked) is travelling separately, and that Harry and Meg allow her to live in the attic in her widower twilight years.

all it would take is a car crash. and we do know that such things can be arranged.
Two crashes, I don't think Will and George travel together any more now that Charles is King, and Charles and William definitely didn't travel together often during Queenie's reign

Why have Russian news outlets broadcast that King Charles has died 🤔

Given how SUNSET BEACH this is all becoming, I'm calling a sleuth of EVIL TWINS

Although would an evil twin actually be good if they were the evil twin of a Duchess of Evil?

Someone call Sarah Buxton STAT

Well based on the DAY OUT AT THE FARM, they can't even manage BODY DOUBLES so I don't stand much hope for EVIL TWINS!

I mostly look through without posting on this busy thread 😅 but thought to add that this Kate lookalike, Gabriella Munro Douglas, is probably the woman in that farmshop clip (same ears not Catherine):

:D

Well based on the DAY OUT AT THE FARM, they can't even manage BODY DOUBLES so I don't stand much hope for EVIL TWINS!

Well they obviously also have the Sunset Beach budget as well!

They also failed to employ the appropriate number of children forced to present flowers by fawning parents for their little shoot

looking a little evil in this one

ZLHBLC2T2NPTLITXOYUADEBVII.jpg
That is not Kate :kim:

Looking back, they all start to look shopped

But the thing with this PHOTOSHOPPING IS BANNED malarky, where does it end? The one about the Queen being touched up to NOT LOOK HALF DEAD- surely that just GOES WITH THE TERRITORY, no?

I mean, they'd never publish a SINGLE photo of MADONNA ever AGAIN!

Well some of us would indeed very much prefer to believe the real Madonna vanished into a hermit existence in 2007, and we've been suffering a stand-in Bardess of Evil ever since

But the thing with this PHOTOSHOPPING IS BANNED malarky, where does it end? The one about the Queen being touched up to NOT LOOK HALF DEAD- surely that just GOES WITH THE TERRITORY, no?

I mean, they'd never publish a SINGLE photo of MADONNA ever AGAIN!

I think the issue is more that these were sent to AP etc which don't publish GLAMOUR SHOTS or whatever.

I think it's a fair criticism if, for example, one of the grandkids was just photoshopped in entirely (which may have been the case here). It's presenting something that didn't actually happen as if it did.

I don't think that's a problem for a Christmas card or mother's day Instagram post under normal circumstances.

In the same way we'd expect Madonna to post heavily photoshopped pictures of herself on Instagram, but we would balk at The Telegraph Photoshopping her head from 1999 onto a modern picture and calling it a candid paparazzi shot.

it's a convoluted system but basically she has to first front the Black Eyed Peas again, and from there a public vote
No need for her to do a Budgie the helicopter revival where Budgie saves a missing princess but then accidentally decapitates her with his blades?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom