Kate Middleton Princess née Duchess of EVILSHIRE

The farm shop thing is such a mess. Even the person who took the film doesn't appear to exist online.

Zapruder film now considered worthless.

IMG_1164.png

I note with interest that no one at the farm shop found her to be BEGUILING.

So some cheeky fucker staged a vid with a couple of lookalikes and sold it to the press for 200k. The press didn’t do basic due diligence as desperate for a story, and Palace aren’t denying it because it’s convenient for them.

It’ll only take a feather to land on this thing for it to completely crash to the ground.

Amazing.

But crucially, without any quote or confirmation from the Palace.

I BELIEVE
Considering they were happy to try to pass off a fake picture as real, why wouldn't they claim something which IS true if it wasn't?

Which makes me think this isn't real, and they are just utterly unprepared for how to deal with it. But then they have fucked up what they DID prepare.

And of course if it IS real, it only opens up a whole raft of other questions.

MY HEAD HURTS

I’m agog that the BBC went with it if there is still doubt. They don’t usually run with unsubstantiated stories?

The silence is telling

I don't think the press are actually thick enough to believe that photo is real. They'd be better placed than most of our internet sleuths to know it for what it is.

There's clearly a backroom deal with the Palace, who know they can't publicly go anywhere near another fake, but desperately want someone else to continue their dirty work for them.

And if anyone questions the Press, let's throw a poor brave ordinary humble grafter DAD for sympathy.

There is an media block and so they cant say anything other than what is out there. Which is speculation about an obviously fake video staged by someone else.

I’m agog that the BBC went with it if there is still doubt. They don’t usually run with unsubstantiated stories?

Exactly. Very unusual for them to not only reference that it was them at the farm, but also that call any speculation to the contrary as "conspiracy theories"

Exactly. Very unusual for them to not only reference that it was them at the farm, but also that call any speculation to the contrary as "conspiracy theories"
You're forgetting that the BBC News has become as reliable as the National Enquirer in the last 5 or 6 years. After they became the Boris Broadcasting Company, it's been little but clickbait and bullshit.

You're forgetting that the BBC News has become as reliable as the National Enquirer in the last 5 or 6 years. After they became the Boris Broadcasting Company, it's been little but clickbait and bullshit.

I know that's the general moopy opinion, but I still disagree with that. They're the only broadcaster still regularly monitored for bias and disinformation. Some of their editorials tend to walk the line, and they often make mistakes (and they get into far more trouble for it than everyone else). But I see bias on both sides, we just tend to notice when it looks like they're supporting the right. The BBC gets the same flack from the right, and both sides can't be right at the same time.

That all being said, the article on Kate seems like a departure, not least because it's written by their Disinformation Correspondent! Quite BALLSY of them.

sorry but this is not true. as funky said mistakes are made editorially and factually on occasion, but they are generally reliable and more importantly they have gifted us queen mother Maryam.

I think the only UK news outlet I'd put more trust in than the beeb is the Guardian.

I know that's the general moopy opinion, but I still disagree with that. They're the only broadcaster still regularly monitored for bias and disinformation. Some of their editorials tend to walk the line, and they often make mistakes (and they get into far more trouble for it than everyone else). But I see bias on both sides, we just tend to notice when it looks like they're supporting the right. The BBC gets the same flack from the right, and both sides can't be right at the same time.
But it's coming from a different place. The right complain that the BBC doesn't tow their line, the left and centre complain about clickbait headlines that misrepresent a story and the parroting of what a government minister has said without any journalistic rigour being employed to find out if it was actually true. These are both criticisms but their qualities are very different.

But it's coming from a different place. The right complain that the BBC doesn't tow their line, the left and centre complain about clickbait headlines that misrepresent a story and the parroting of what a government minister has said without any journalistic rigour being employed to find out if it was actually true. These are both criticisms but their qualities are very different.
If left and right are complaining then they're smashing the balance goal.

Anyway, let's not get too off-topic. I'm enjoying this rabbit hole too much to bog it down. My bad.

We had this debate recently on here and it seems the Scots don't trust the BBC.

I'd say they're pretty reliable. With such prolific output you can't please everyone and be non controversial all the time.

No. They're complaining about completely different things.
But being neutral in such a deliberately polarised world, really stretches and limits their remit at any given moment. Imagine having to please the super woke and the anti-woke. Barely possible and as a result they do a solid job getting so relatively few complaints. Besides millions seem to use their content and don't end up in extreme positions.

Complainers are loud minorities in almost any context.

But anyway Kate has moved in with Meghan and Harry for a super hot thruple.

But being neutral in such a deliberately polarised world, really stretches and limits their remit at any given moment. Imagine having to please the super woke and the anti-woke. Barely possible and as a result they do a solid job getting so relatively few complaints. Besides millions seem to use their content and don't end up in extreme positions.

Complainers are loud minorities in almost any context.
If one side says it is raining, and the other says it is dry, you open the window and report who is telling the truth.

That's the BBC's big problem recently. They focus too much on "balance" rather than being accurate. That first showed it's face during IndyRef, and got worse during brexit. No wonder Scots don't trust the BBC.

who do the Scots trust though? and do we trust the nation who gave us Lulu?

If one side says it is raining, and the other says it is dry, you open the window and report who is telling the truth.
This. And when they do, this is when the government start to complain. "Balance" doesn't mean broadcasting the truth and a lie.

To be clear - my barbs are aimed at BBC News. Other parts of the BBC do a tremendous job but it says a lot that the Tories started moaning about The News Quiz for being biased. It speaks for how spoilt the Tories have become and also for the fact that the only major criticism is coming from a comedy show.

Why won't she just go on TikTok or Instagram live if she really's fine. She could settle this but she just loves the attention
AI. Fake.

Do the Royal Family have an official Instagram? Surely they're not on TikTok??? Although I'd love to see Edward and Sophie dancing to 12 seconds of "You Spin Me Round (Like A Record)".

If I were the Royal Family I would at least be consistent and use the SAME lookalike. Maybe we’d end up thinking that’s always what Kate looked like!

AI. Fake.

Do the Royal Family have an official Instagram? Surely they're not on TikTok??? Although I'd love to see Edward and Sophie dancing to 12 seconds of "You Spin Me Round (Like A Record)".
Can’t wait for Queen George to be old enough and on TikTok.

“Hi Divas! I hope you’re all slaying today!”

I now want William tiktoking 17 seconds of him dancing to "You Should See Me In A Crown"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom