Kylie - Disco (album 15)

And in news that will make @Ag and any discerning gay squeal with delight, Say Something has knocked Lay All Your Love On Me off #1 in the vinyl singles chart :disco:
Oh God I forgot about THAT delightful package. I only own one of the picture reissues. Being a poor fan is hard work.

How close she got proves that it isn't.

I think they (BMG) played a really clever game - to start focusing on singles sales success seems silly unless they are prepared to invest in a named feature.

Radio 1 almost snubbed her by not playing Magic in their midweek chart this week though they did redeem themselves slightly by playing Say Something. This is only going to get WORSE for her.

Yeah, I very much agree about whether a top forty single is actually worth anything, as much as I and many fans of a certain age and fondness for that chart think otherwise. But it certainly isn't beyond her grasp.

I have a feeling Supernova would be Madonna's favourite if she's had a listen, like Speakerphone was from X.

those scores and it's your fave since Body Language :D poor the others since!

oh I do NOT care for post BL Kylie. Bar a couple of tracks from X and "I Believe In You" it's all a bland blur for me.

On the upside this album WAS better than Little Mix. I was quite disappointed by that.

Reactions: dUb
HDD have her at #22 with 20.2k (16.2k pure sales) :o Billboard's own numbers can go UP or DOWN

best result since Aphrodite (#19)!

HDD have her at #22 with 20.2k (16.2k pure sales) :o Billboard's own numbers can go UP or DOWN

best result since Aphrodite (#19)!
Seeing now that there are less than 100 "units" between her and the projected #20 so top twenty seems very feasible.

As it stands, she will have the #2 pure sales this week. Which is insane and higher than Fever :D

Many of the entries above her are selling as low as 70 albums but getting ridiculous streaming figures.

Seeing now that there are less than 100 "units" between her and the projected #20 so top twenty seems very feasible.

As it stands, she will have the #2 pure sales this week. Which is insane and higher than Fever :D

Many of the entries above her are selling as low as 70 albums but getting ridiculous streaming figures.

If she can get to 18 it'll be her highest since Fever :disco:

I have noticed a little more hype around her this era (2 real life friends have mentioned it)

Golden only got 8000 pure sales first week. Kiss Me Once 12000. Aphrodite got 18000 but that was pre-streaming.

Way up!

Officially Kylie’s most successful EVER album in the States chart position, overall sales and mainstream perception notwithstanding.

:disco:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom