Kylie - Disco (album 15)

Jark

gave ur love away
Interesting to see Miss a Thing up there with Love It which was a promo single
it definitely benefits from its tracklist placement, but is also a fan fave whereas I Love It got a weirdly tepid reception for such a BANGER

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
I didn't realise the forum still existed! I thought it was just the Facebook group anyway.

As I've said before, sole artist forums scare me a bit, but it is a shame, with all that history.

Loufoque

BATTLE FOR YOUR LIFE
I don't love this whole album but it really did deliver up several bawps

Say Something is probably her best song ever. Real Groove in its various forms is amazing. Miss A Thing, Where Does The DJ Go and Dancefloor Darling are all very nice.

This album had a very short shelf life with me but I’d be totally up for her doing a lot of it at a gig.

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
Are we getting a deluxe or not?

Some people in the SayHey Facebook group seem to take it as fact, but it's never been confirmed, has it?

FetchFugly

closing in again
It could be for something else but if she is recording for DISCO DE LUX now then it can't be that imminent.

Halli

DJ PATSY PALMER
Do we think there will be a DISCO tour seems a bit late in the day now but I WANT ONE

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
Like fetchfugly says above , if she's recording now for Disco deluxe, we're not getting it soon. I think we're either getting that, or a new album in a pretty similar vein, so we could yet get a Disco tour regardless.

I can’t see her not wanting to tour ‘Disco’ so I predict a relaunched Disco deluxe edition to coincide with tour dates announcements down the line.

straightorbroken

rebel heart
Her most vital album since Light Years. Still blows me away how good it is. Music will always be in the trail of Say Something (her best since I Believe In You).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom