Lady Gaga album survivor - ROUND 1

Vote for your LEAST fave.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iguana

If I only could...
Why the heck not?

Vote to EVICT up to three. I haven't included remix albums but have included duet/soundtrack albums that she features heavily on.

1659453430298.png

It's interesting that some people have voted for the second Tony album but not the first one, I guess there was a slide in quality :(

It's interesting that some people have voted for the second Tony album but not the first one, I guess there was a slide in quality :(
Maybe they just don’t support holding people hostage

Oh this is going to be fun towards the end :disco:

Not sure I'm here for Joanne being cruelly booted off before ASIB soundtrack but it'll be what it is...

Joanne has some very good songs in Million Reasons, Joanne, John Wayne, Angel Down, even Perfect Illusion. But I can see why it's being cruelly targeted

I actually think she does a much better job on the second one than the first, sometimes you have to kidnap an ailing nonagenarian to show off your newfound mastery of the genre.

I actually think she does a much better job on the second one than the first, sometimes you have to kidnap an ailing nonagenarian to show off your newfound mastery of the genre.
Sine From Above was just a practice round for when she kidnaps Elton in 15 years, wasn't it :(

• Sad
Reactions: GNL
so nice to have a round 1 where I can just vote for albums I haven’t listened to and probably won’t ever listen to

When you look at it like that in list / poll format, her discography certainly has some.... choices in it.

I've never heard the 3 I voted for, nor Joanne, which has survived solely because it's a proper albam and not at all because 4 wasn't allowed when I clicked.

Gaga's biggest bites are still absolutely ferocious and I do think that pop world is still in her trail somewhat in terms of what some of them are still trying to do.

Also: thanks for the poll and survivor rounds and all that @Iguana but, as you know, technically The Fame Monster is an EP (your favourite word of the day, no? Unless you're... forgetful).

A0iB.gif

Also: thanks for the poll and survivor rounds and all that @Iguana but, as you know, technically The Fame Monster is an EP (your favourite word of the day, no? Unless you're... forgetful).

A0iB.gif
Why are you coming for the inevitable (and correct) winner like that please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom