Lady Gaga album survivor - ROUND FOUR

Vote for your LEAST fave.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iguana

If I only could...
Take my hand. Stay, Joanne. Except don't because you've been voted out.

1659704248380.png

Vote for ONE album to exit next!

6. Joanne (21 votes)
7. A Star Is Born (20 votes)
8. Cheek To Cheek (27 votes)
9. Love for Sale (28 votes)

Reactions: GNL
I need to think about it more... I feel like its Born This Way but that can't be right surely. Maybe Chromatica?

Amazed anyone is even considering losing the return to form pop triumph that is Chromatica over the bloated messes that are Born This Way and ARTPOP

ARTPOP has Gypsy, so even though it also has some SHIT, I think it deserves to stay.

Reactions: RJN
Amazed anyone is even considering losing the return to form pop triumph that is Chromatica over the bloated messes that are Born This Way and ARTPOP
There is one, ONE, inessential song on ARTPOP :angry: (and its instrumental still FUCKS)

I relistened to ARTPOP a while ago. I feel like I really I quite enjoyed it despite everything.

The Fame for me, because there's literally the same album but better next.

I don’t get Artpop.

Simultaneously, I’m not sure I’ve ever listened to it properly.

Simultaneously, I’m not sure I ever want to.

So I won’t vote :)

I find the ARTPOP-deniers are very much giving that (straight) girl who stays seated for most of the Chromatica Ball waiting for Shallow and Always Remember Us This Way to come on energy.

I find the ARTPOP-deniers are very much giving that (straight) girl who stays seated for most of the Chromatica Ball waiting for Shallow and Always Remember Us This Way to come on energy.

This is me :(

I wonder what a Gaga Top 10 would look like coming from funky. I really want to know where he stands when it comes to her.

*chooses songs only from Joanne and ASIB*

I wonder what a Gaga Top 10 would look like coming from funky. I really want to know where he stands when it comes to her.

*chooses songs only from Joanne and ASIB*

I had a QUICK LOOK

1. Before I Cry
2. Stupid Love
3. Enigma
4. Joanne
5. Shallow
6. You And I
7. The Edge Of Glory
8. Million Reasons
9. Rain On Me
10. Heal Me

I'll take it!

(If in Gaga terms "Artistic" means applying 17 layers of dirty synths on top of 19 layers of synths that didn't already need to be there...)

1. Bad Romance
2. Dance in the Dark
3. Just Dance
4. Paparazzi
5. Edge of Glory
6. Applausé
7. Poker Face
8. Heavy Metal Lover
9. Rain on Me
10. Artpop

Aura is Gags at her most unleashed, and it. is. death. defying.

That chorus is crystalline perfection. The genius of ARTPOP is that amid the drama, chaos, confusion, and madness are buried the best pop hooks of her career.

I can't believe I forgot about Paparazzi. I think it is absolutely the best song from the stratospheric pre-BTW Imperial era. I remember seeing her at the Brixton Academy in 2009. The Fame Ball intro into Paparazzi was just *ugh* *twirls*

A legendary legend

You. Deserve. The. Future.

I can't believe I forgot about Paparazzi. I think it is absolutely the best song from the stratospheric pre-BTW Imperial era. I remember seeing her at the Brixton Academy in 2009. The Fame Ball intro into Paparazzi was just *ugh* *twirls*

A legendary legend

You. Deserve. The. Future.

THAT performance though.

“She’s the girl.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom