Lady Gaga - Born This Way + iTunes Festival (Sync tonight 7.40!)

Jark

User
ARE YOU GUYS READY to revisit the undisputed ALBUM OF THE DECADE?

expect SLEDGEHAMMER SYNTHS and SLEDGEHAMMER SUBTLETY, big industrial beats and choruses that transport you to a FAUX GERMANIC RAVE. Y'all know the drill with this record so when I SOUND THE ALARM I expect my HOLY FOOLS to come worship at the ELECTRIC CHAPEL!

deluxe edition, no remixes.

after, let's watch the iTunes festival performance of ARTPOP! call it a palette cleanser, or not!

Born This Way - 7.40pm
iTunes Festival - 8.50pm

:disco:

One of my friends went to the Artpop launch with his SEA-BLUE HAIR and ARMADILLO HEELS. I'm going to see if I can spot him in the footage :disco:

TBH the most essential bit will be the iTunes festival, which was truly the most compelling hour of her career.

I remember hearing Manicure for the first time and being completely horrified. Little did I know that eight years later, I would stan it as one of the pinnacles of her career.

I'm warming up to this because I have never liked BTW (album) that much and I really do not get MTN and TEOG, she tries so hard but they end up being so vacuous and clinical for me.

The moment in the video where she tries to get into the car with the oversized hat is probably my favourite Gaga moment ever. Her brain is always bigger than her ability to execute.

Me neither! but at least Lana makes me cry a lot so I know that I'm not dead inside yet.

Marry the Night is one of like TWO songs on this album that mostly leaves me cold these days. an overcooked, underheated mess.

BUT WE'LL SAVE THAT FOR TONIGHT

Marry The Night is probably a top five Gaga track for me, it has everything I need from her.

Marry the Night is one of like TWO songs on this album that mostly leaves me cold these days. an overcooked, underheated mess.

BUT WE'LL SAVE THAT FOR TONIGHT

omg I just love you more and more each day. I like My Gaga unhinged, uncalculated and RAW, that's why ARTPOP has everything I Want from her including shit songs.

the most compelling thing about MTN is that it is an overcooked, underheated mess.

and that video. Darkga at her artistic peak.

and that girl on the left. she ordered gummy bears and a knife a couple of hours ago. they only gave her the gummy bears. i'd wished they'd only given me the gummy bears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom